My stash, how to use it?

pry3abet

Awards
Obviously I have done a few cycles, mainly stand alones and a couple test cycles as well. This is what I have left and was interested on everyones feed back on how to bridge two or three of these. I am 6ft, 205-210. Looking to lean out a bit, so loose a couple percentages of body fat but put on 5-10lbs of muscle. Was thinking of a 6-8wk stack, or perhaps a 4wk stack followed by some test e/ tren e that i have left over as well. so here is what i have and looking for stacking ideas:
CEL: 11-sterone
p-mag
h-drol
m-drol, but think it is bunk, 4 caps a day and nothing after two wks
d-plex
p-stanz
IBE: epistane
Purus: halovar
PRN: havoc
i know halovar and h-drol are the same as well as rpn and ibe...but if anyone has another one to add please do so that I havnt listed, so means i havnt tried. Used 1ad yrs ago as well as methly 1-alpha from legal gear when they where good. hope you all can give me some ideas here. Thanks

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well first, do not think any amount of steroids is going to give you a six-pack and gain 10lbs of lbm haha... but I would say,

6 weeks of 11-sterone as high as you can afford to run it, stacked with, epi or pmag dosed high for the last 4 weeks (pmag 75-100mg or epi 40-50mg).

Eat about maintence, with some cardio 2-3 times a week.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
how much test e and tren e do you have?? and what you're doing is trying to recomp... If I had those compounds this is how I would run my cycle: 6-8 weeks of halovar/hdrol, with the epistane/havoc run weeks 1-4 or 5. I don't know how many bottles of these compounds you have but I would run the 11-sterone and p-stanz throughout the entire cycle. So it would look like

Hdrol - 1-8
Pstanz - 1-8
11-sterone - 1-8
Epi - 1-4 or 5.

And obviously dude if you had test e or tren e it would change the look of the cycle considerably. But if you don't have enough of either of those to run a real cycle then their inclusion would be pretty pointless as they have long esters.

pry3abet

Awards
Well first, do not think any amount of steroids is going to give you a six-pack and gain 10lbs of lbm haha....
yes i am aware of that, but this is just one of the tools used to get that mass, others are diet, nutrition, training....i am aware that there is no short cuts.
As for the test and tren, i can run a 12wk cycle at 500mg/200mg. And ya being long esters they wont start hitting my system till wk 2. I am starting to lean towards front load with orals and on wk 4 start the test and run a 18wk cycle. that would be roughly 4months and would take me back to next spring before i would start another cycle, giving me proper pct and time off. I pretty much have 1 bottle of each, give or take. I can pick more up if needed. So to clear it up, i will be running my test/tren to finish it off....now just finding what to kickstart it. the halovar or h-drol with either 11-sterone or epi has me thinking alot, any other ideas? And no, i am not going to get any d-bol or abombs to kickstart it, just to point that out....thanks for the replys so far. this would be a first for me know, prohormones to kickstart and then gear to end the cycle.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... why only 200 a week on the tren? you run tren before? not saying thats too low, you know your body better than me, just wondering why you wouldnt run it at like 300 and go for 8 weeks??

pry3abet

Awards
Hmmm... why only 200 a week on the tren? you run tren before? not saying thats too low, you know your body better than me, just wondering why you wouldnt run it at like 300 and go for 8 weeks??
yes i have run tren before, a and e. i could run it for only 8 wks, but don't really want the night sweats and like the idea of having a strong libido with more than double the test. i was just pointing out what amount i had on hand, they came test at 500mg/ml and the tren was 200mg/ml. I like the higher dosed gear so there is less oil, plus it is painless