when u take a form of test can it make u tired

bigrich954rr

Awards
im taking test cyp i been feeling just tired not sick could this be a side of it

and i just started the ckd diet now i just feel weak is this the nor

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its probably from the lack of carbs, some androgens make people feel tired, but if you just went on CKD thats most likely the reason.

But you're on test cyp and a ckd diet? what are your goals for this cycle.....?

bigrich954rr

Awards
i want to gain a little mass and cut up i know its hard to do both

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is your first roid cycle, and also your first time w/ ckd?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
=\

and how many wks and at what dosage on the test cyp?

The reason i ask is because it might be in your best interest to try and bulk for a while, then cut (if you absolutely must both during this cycle), rather than trying to gain mass while you're cutting. But that is dependant on many things....

bigrich954rr

Awards
500test 1-14 winny 13-16 i was bulking for the first 4 weeks i did get bigger to where people ask what i was doing so i thought i would cut for 4 weeks than try to very clean bulkfor 4 then back to cutting

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I tend to be more tired when on roids. Including test and dbol. I am wondering about this myself as this doesn't seam to happen to everyone. I also sleep more.

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea i think its the test i started sleeping alot more latly i started the ckd diet i lost like 5 lbs of water in two days. now because im not eating carbs i should just hope not to lose any musclee or could i still put some on with the help of the 500 test a week

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
im taking test cyp i been feeling just tired not sick could this be a side of it

and i just started the ckd diet now i just feel weak is this the nor
Hell yeah it can....I got the prop flu like a mutha right now..achy ass bones, cold chills, the most horrible headache that I once thought wouldn't be possible without dying afterwards...guess I was wrong.. :)

I get it for like 6-9 hours after injection and then it will slowly ween off by itself when blood levels drop...hopefully my body will get used to it...if not, thats the price you gotta pay...try loading up on C, ALA, and other antioxidants to help yourself in hte meantime...

slewdem

Awards
Hell yeah it can....I got the prop flu like a mutha right now..achy ass bones, cold chills, the most horrible headache that I once thought wouldn't be possible without dying afterwards...guess I was wrong.. :)

I get it for like 6-9 hours after injection and then it will slowly ween off by itself when blood levels drop...hopefully my body will get used to it...if not, thats the price you gotta pay...try loading up on C, ALA, and other antioxidants to help yourself in hte meantime...
i use to get these symptoms with dirty mex vet gear(brovel, tornel)..

i find with 1-test(in any form) along with some test prop or 4d i am not as tired.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i use to get these symptoms with dirty mex vet gear(brovel, tornel)..

i find with 1-test(in any form) along with some test prop or 4d i am not as tired.
Yeah, I had to re-filter my stuff cuz I was weary from the get-go. Although, today I did another shot and haven't had any symptoms yet.....hopefully they'll stay that way... :cool:

omar castillo

Awards
For some reason I feel a little tired on EQ, but a lot more energized on Test.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dbol is an odd drug, in that, on it you feel like king of the world. You get pulled over for a speeding ticket and you're all happy bouncing in the car, but as soon as u get home u crash for a good 2 hrs... its odd indeed

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm usually energetic on test, tren makes me hyper.. :mad: