On Cycle Exhaustion

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright im in the middle of my second week on test cypionate at 500mg a week. My problem is that im completely exhausted. ive always had work, school, then gym so i know it cant be my daily routine.But every time i put my head down i crashhh. Ive gone from eating a bulking diet to a cutting diet for the summer. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. Ive lost maybe 6 pounds over the past two/three weeks. I take my fish oil/mutli vitamins ed and liquidex eod. I have had a family member in the hospital also since last week, could it be the stress?? Ive just never felt this tired and just seeing if anyone could relate....first cycle also

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its most likely compounded stress and problems sleeping, in two weeks if you figure out how to get better rest your going to feel 200% instead of 50%

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its the diet bro. your body is used to getting its energy from a constant intake of carbs, im assuming in your cutting diet your body is no longer recieving that energy source.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didnt catch the cutting, also if your using "liquidex" which i think theres only one company that calls it that id consider getting another AI.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt catch the cutting, also if your using "liquidex" which i think theres only one company that calls it that id consider getting another AI.
As far as the liquidex, i know people who have tried it first hand and loved it. Honestly theres mixed reviews on every single company who sells AI and Serms. "everyone has a better source " haha it gets old. As far as serms and AI's i ONLY go by what my close friends have tried & approved they've been doing this for years and know their sh*t. None of them can relate to what im going through right now thats why i figured to start this thread.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its most likely compounded stress and problems sleeping, in two weeks if you figure out how to get better rest your going to feel 200% instead of 50%
yeah my sleep has always sucked and especially now im at the hospital till 11 pm. Im lucky to get 7 hours of sleep.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its the diet bro. your body is used to getting its energy from a constant intake of carbs, im assuming in your cutting diet your body is no longer recieving that energy source.

Thats what my friend at gnc was telling me,ive been on my bulking diet since last september so to suddenly stop, it makes sense. I just hope my body gets used to my new diet quick haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely not the testosterone, unless you are getting an infection from it being non-sterile. And then injection sites would be hurting, and reddish.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont worry it will hopefully, also you can incorporate refeed days.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what my friend at gnc was telling me,ive been on my bulking diet since last september so to suddenly stop, it makes sense. I just hope my body gets used to my new diet quick haha
it will to a degree. but not totally. you need to get used to having less energy and needing more sleep while cutting. when i am cutting i sleep a good 10-11 hours a day lol.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its definitely not the testosterone, unless you are getting an infection from it being non-sterile. And then injection sites would be hurting, and reddish.
No way my poking system is no joke to me, you cant get more sanitary then the way i have it. I was in no rush to just start cycling. i've done my homework thoroughly and seen it first hand enough, to not go into this blind.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely incorrect man, test can easily **** up your sleep cycles and make you feel ****ty tired.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it will to a degree. but not totally. you need to get used to having less energy and needing more sleep while cutting. when i am cutting i sleep a good 10-11 hours a day lol.
haha i cant imagine how good that feels. I try to give myself weekends off so at least i can get more sleep. But waking up before 7 am since i was in middle school to current day (24 years old) My body is a robot and programed to waking up at that exact time doesnt help. Even on weekends though after im awake i do rest in bed for a good amount of time. I know resting isnt sleep but its gotta help some.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a little off topic...since i have you guys around, and i greatly appreciate your input. What kind of protein are you guys taking or did you take on cycle pre and post workout?? im just curious if theres a great mass builder besides weight gainers that you use ( i only use weight gainers during the winter) I currently just take whey protein with breakfast and lunch and cassein at night. As far as pre and post i take AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. It really got me me from a 215lbs.(33-34 inch waist) back to a lean 200lbs.(32 inch waist) Im most likely going to continue use throughout the summer. I just always like to kick that question around to hear what other people use.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never focus too hard on my nutrient sources, just that im getting the amounts I need and never indulging in overly processed, saturated or foods that are high in simple sugars.

Im taking a cheaper whey , WPC + WPI blend

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never focus too hard on my nutrient sources, just that im getting the amounts I need and never indulging in overly processed, saturated or foods that are high in simple sugars.

Im taking a cheaper whey , WPC + WPI blend
yeah i hear ya bro, if it wasnt for the convienance of my shakes for me personally id be ****ed.