Masteron & Which Test?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys time to plan another cycle did a test prop/tren ace/anavar cycle and cut down to 210lbs with it. been off for bout a month so far and am planning on going back on august 1. i am really interested in trying masteron enanthate....but which test to use? i was deciding between Test E and Sustanon 250. was leaning toawrds the sust for a leaner effect with less water retention. any thoughts?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sust, test-e, test-c are all interchangeable in my opinion

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah test is test, just tryin to get opinions

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never liked sust. I'm not a fan of using multiple different esters at one time. My favorite is deconate, but i'd opt for E in your situation if you have the long acting masteron.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with the enanthate,there is no benfit to the faster acting esters in the sust since you will be taking mast e... are you really lean already? masteron is a waste of time if you arent.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
go with the enanthate,there is no benfit to the faster acting esters in the sust since you will be taking mast e... are you really lean already? masteron is a waste of time if you arent.
i will be by the time i start, im at 210 now..about 12%...going to get down to about 190 running DNP first.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id stack it with winny or get back on tren with it if i were you.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how bout var? i got about 200 20mg pills lying around.
If you got them I say use it, or sell them. I wasnt impressed with var well for what I paid for it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If you got them I say use it, or sell them. I wasnt impressed with var well for what I paid for it.
yeah i paid $125 for that. and ive used his var before...and its pure and over the 20mgs he says per pill. he had it tested against some BD var and showed me the results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed 100% with needing to be lean.. I use it in contest prep, and it really doesn't even show much until the very end, if that. I actually will not be using it next time, I don't feel it does anything more than winni.. or even up to 100mg of winni level other than being safer I guess.