Injection site sore as hell 12 hours later

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave my rat an injection yesterday. by the time 12 hours had passed his whole glute was sore as sh!t. From the coccyx to the hip joint. it was test e and i haven given him any in a long time, but he never complained of pain before. I used good proper clean technique and needles. What do i need to do for him?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If Its ugl then it might just be a bad batch. Have u used that brand before?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some UGL can be painful as all hell dude.. Human grade ftw..

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's UGL. It was a hybrid of sorts. It was a blend of one lab (2.5cc)that I've used there sus250. It was fine. It' had a little soreness. sus does cause soreness. The other .5cc was from a lab that's new to me. There are forums where the guys seem to love it. It looked kinda skanky to me. Way thick. Should I run it through a watman? The way my ass feels, I may chunk the ****

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
have you shot 3cc into yer glute before?

otherwise Id try swapping out the .5cc into a different site and see if it happens there again.

also what size pin?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you shot 3cc into yer glute before?

otherwise Id try swapping out the .5cc into a different site and see if it happens there again.

also what size pin?
3cc in my other glute last week. 2cc sus, 1cc masteron E. No problems. Pinned the week before with that much in my quad will a lil more soreness. More like a knot. This **** feels inflamed.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3cc in my other glute last week. 2cc sus, 1cc masteron E. No problems. Pinned the week before with that much in my quad will a lil more soreness. More like a knot. This **** feels inflamed.
22g/1.5inch needle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
22 is a little worse than a 23. It could just be a high benzyl alcohol in the new batch. Since its same day, its not likely infection related.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It most likely isnt an infection.. Your just gonna have to tough it out ..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if it doesnt start going down or fixing itself within like 5 days then Id start to worry.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

drumm3r9

Awards
I use vagisil on my injection sites. It really seems to help with the pain.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
my glutes/quads hurt no matter what Im pinning . . try the delts . . bliss!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pain is gone. periodically throughout the day the there will be a small burning sensation down in the muscle or a itchy feeling just under the skin. That glute is a little bit swolen right around the injection site too. What do ya think>?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The pain is gone. periodically throughout the day the there will be a small burning sensation down in the muscle or a itchy feeling just under the skin. That glute is a little bit swolen right around the injection site too. What do ya think>?
Youve been leaving this site alone correct?

I fcked up a pin in delt, 2 much juice / hit to low. Bicep swelled up and was extremely puffy for about a week. was also itchy, I just left it alone and its normal now.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if it doesnt start going down or fixing itself within like 5 days then Id start to worry.
Ive had pain that lasted longer than a week.. UGLs just suck... IMO and I will never touch a UGL again..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ive had pain that lasted longer than a week.. UGLs just suck... IMO and I will never touch a UGL again..
I use an UGL with a little bit of a bad track record, I trust it them tho.

as long as it doesnt come from mexico Ill use it LOL!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use an UGL with a little bit of a bad track record, I trust it them tho.

as long as it doesnt come from mexico Ill use it LOL!!
Well, I used a domestic UGL that Hawaiian Pride (where the F is he?) recommended.. Literally gained only a few lbs on a 4000+ calorie diet (water/glycogen).. It was the most painful, under-dosed **** I have ever experienced.. Now I have good sources for human grade that im going to use my next run..