What are the best 2 injectables to stack for a lean mass cycle.

depfreeman450

Awards
Thought about doing some Test E and EQ. Getting it for my next cycle and have access to just about anything. What would you run if you had the choice. Doing Tren E and Sust now and love it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what ur doing now is as good as it gets with just 2 injectables adding lean mass

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
totally read and typed that thinking test-e lol my bad

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
test always as a base for any cycle.. tren IS the nectar of gaods for those who can tolerate the side effects from it!!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Trenbolone and Winny
That seems more like a cutter to me...

A sust base + anavar for lean gains. You just have to cough up a little more and take the higher anavar dose
:sgrin:

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established

A sust base + anavar for lean gains. You just have to cough up a little more and take the higher anavar dose
Have you gotten any mass from var or just strength?? how much mass if u did

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Maintenance dose Test and high dose Tren. This method also minimizes Tren sides. A lot of guys run 100-200mg/week Test with 700mg+/week Tren with minimal sides. As soon as you bump up the Test, that's usually when the harsh Tren sides kick in.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Maintenance dose Test and high dose Tren. This method also minimizes Tren sides. A lot of guys run 100-200mg/week Test with 700mg+/week Tren with minimal sides. As soon as you bump up the Test, that's usually when the harsh Tren sides kick in.
No sh*t. I've never heard that. you got any idea why that is?

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Have you gotten any mass from var or just strength?? how much mass if u did
It was more a 'hardening' than 'mass' thing. The scale regestered it at 1-2 lbs gain but there was some fat loss going on I believe.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
test always as a base for any cycle.. tren IS the nectar of gaods for those who can tolerate the side effects from it!!
Best damned lean mass stack ever in my opinion. 750-1000mg Test E per week, and 50-100mg Tren A per day. Yum.. I'm getting a pump just thinking about it.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established

You're right about it being more of a cutter, but the great thing about that stack is the winny will bind to a lot of the progestin receptors that tren loves. By doing this the winny will mitigate a lot of the unpleasant sides associated with progestin based AAS.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Would you add winny for a better cut or leave it out since you are running the tren e?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Test E, and Tren E did some crazy **** to me!

Was SHREDDED!!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i would run test and masteron
Thought about doing some Test E and EQ. Getting it for my next cycle and have access to just about anything. What would you run if you had the choice. Doing Tren E and Sust now and love it.