when pulsing....................... .

suresha

Awards
  • Established
when pulsing a ph/ds is it safe so say that a 30 day run would turn into a 60 day cycle. if one was dosing 2 days on 2 days off?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not too uncommon to pulse for 8 weeks instead of a straight cycle for 4 weeks. I did 8 weeks with epi pulsing 3x a week. How are you working 2on 2 off into it? Are you lifting 2 on 2 off?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you pulse for 60 days do be aware you will be shutdown for that length of time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you pulse for 60 days do be aware you will be shutdown for that length of time.
shutdown for twice as long but shutdown to less than half the magnitude. That's kinda the point of pulsing is having those off days to allow some natural testosterone rebound so shutdown doesn't get nearly as bad.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recently saw blood work of an epi pulse, it was about 100ui. Thats hardly half the magnitude.

Test levels*

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also theres no real test rebound on off days as you still have active steroid in your system.

15mg of epi will shut you down (in reference to the active steroid remaining the day after a 30mg dose.)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recently saw blood work of an epi pulse, it was about 100ui. Thats hardly half the magnitude.

Test levels*
ui? I am familiar with ng/dL. But anyway, what do you think the testosterone would be on a straight cycle of Epi? I have seen on-cycle #s close to 0. If the # is 50 or less on a straight cycle and 100 on a pulse... you see what I mean.

But we can hardly draw conclusions from 1 person.

I did the Epi pulse for 8 weeks, took nothing on off days, felt very very minimally shutdown, my PCT was nolva standalone for 3-4 weeks, went well. I have run a lot of cycles and to the best of my ability to judge, I think that I experienced little shutdown on my Epi pulse.

Also theres no real test rebound on off days as you still have active steroid in your system.

15mg of epi will shut you down (in reference to the active steroid remaining the day after a 30mg dose.)
What, where are you getting 15mg from? Let's say 6 hour half life. You take 30mg at 9am. 3pm it's 15mg, 9pm it's 7.5mg, 3am it's 3.75mg, 9am the next day it's 1.875mg. How much is that gunna shut you down?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i work out 3 days a week, 4 the max, also reason being for the pulse is to sorta stretch out the cycle so i could so i don't have to spend too much dough on purchasing more supps though i have enough on deck to last through out fall, also to detract on the severity of the sides. i have some supps i could use to combat the shutdown but was wondering now if it's even worth it or inevitable to take during cycle. i got some sustain alpha, testobolanV2, ReversitolV2, DAA and some other ones on hand, but just wanted to know if it was safe to run a pulse that long. Now i want to ask is there something effective i could take during the pulse that will combat the shutdown to some extent? Unreal, help a brotha out, i know you got the remedy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if u r lifting 3 days a week ie M W F dose it on those days or if u do 4 do MT RF. Try and have ur workouts structured. Makes things go a lot more smooth.

Id go with the idea of Sustain Alpha on cycle. My last pulse I used Hyperdrol X2 which is supposed to be 50mg of 6-Bromo and it SEEMED to work for me. My pulse lasted about 7 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People usually take AI's or test boosters of some kind on off days to help with that. I've never done that though... Read Dr. D's thread, that's the holy grail of pulsing. What I know, I mostly got from that thread, and also from my experience.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal I see what your saying but I disagree , and i meant ng/ml.

The difference between 50 and 100 ng/ml total test is pretty much nil. Your LH is more like a water spout in a sense, when your getting exogenous hormones in excess of normal production they shut off, 10mg of epi is probably still more than your normal production, not to mention if you dose every other day, your going to have like at least 15-20mg active for a good portion of the day.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Tom, Unreal and deadaim, thanx a million for your feedback and for taking the time out to help a brotha out, i salute yall :usa::fing02:

heading to the Dr.'s office right now, Unreal to get the prognosis

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4