turinabol LV NEXT CYCLE ADVICE NEEDED

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so guys im 3 weeks into turinabol lv at 75mg, my first week was at 60, and im liking it, very hard, dense, and strong, not a lot of weight gain but im also not eating like a hog as if i were bulking eiter :)

my question is my 6 week cycle of t-bol and liver juice will end on July 11th
pct will be 4 weeks leaving me done with the whole cycle on aug 1

and

my buddy's wedding is on oct 2,

and i want to run a 2nd cycle but dont want to be ON for the wedding due to chances ill be drinking in celebration.....

i could squeeze in another 6 weeker if i took 1 week off after PCT, the t-bol would end on sept 20, leaving me roughly 10days to be off cycle and ON PCT to recover my liver,

what are your thoughts, and if something isnt clear just ask and ill definitely fill in the blanks:food:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I understand steroid greeeeed but if you're going to do a PCT at all you may as well take some actual time off after it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time on+pct=time off

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to take off at least an additional 4 weeks after your PCT as well, so you might as well just wait man, I know it sucks being off and whatnot, but it will pay off in the long run, and your body will more than likely thank you..... In the meantime, plan out a killer cycle you get all psyched up about to run when the times right.. :fing02:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand steroid greeeeed but if you're going to do a PCT at all you may as well take some actual time off after it.
Unreal is right, either stay on for a long time or stay off for a long time after you PCT..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so thats been decided, i will ait until after the wedding, so technically i will be starting my clean time aug 1

how long shoul di wait, are we talking december? nov?

and can i take natty test boosters or something along thos lines in the "clean" time?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start when you have it planned, got everything you need, etc etc.. And when you know you will not be drinking and you can devote time to training and not partying..
So in that case right after that wedding!! I wouldn't see a problem with runnin some natty test boosters over the summer if ya want.. Just don't expect much with those.. Lol..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so thats been decided, i will ait until after the wedding, so technically i will be starting my clean time aug 1

how long shoul di wait, are we talking december? nov?

and can i take natty test boosters or something along thos lines in the "clean" time?
Yeah shutting yourself down before your even filly recovered is not a good idea.
There are some natty test boosters. Purus labs makes recycle which is suppossed to be pretty good. Also I think pp might have some. Or there is ther tcf but im not sure if that will shut you down or not.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, all the logical responces have been made.

im just gonna put this out there. :sasmokin:

if you wanted to go balls to the wall you have two options.

A: inject, this will give you time in between methyls.

or.. :salook:

B: you can drop some cash for some non methylated pro hormones. and run those for 4-6 weeks in between your methyls, and run your cycle 15-16 weeks. isn't like it cant be done. just better make sure you know what your doing come pct. or your fckud.

just saying. :smokin:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start when you have it planned, got everything you need, etc etc.. And when you know you will not be drinking and you can devote time to training and not partying..
So in that case right after that wedding!! I wouldn't see a problem with runnin some natty test boosters over the summer if ya want.. Just don't expect much with those.. Lol..
ah man if you only knew me >>>>>>>

dont party at all broski, just happens to be a wedding, i havent had a drop of alcohol since january, i dont enjoy it usually, and i would of course have everything lined up but looks like ill run a cycle in nov probably,
damn it, i wanted ot be on for the olympia in case i went ;) o well

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah man if you only knew me >>>>>>>

dont party at all broski, just happens to be a wedding, i havent had a drop of alcohol since january, i dont enjoy it usually, and i would of course have everything lined up but looks like ill run a cycle in nov probably,
damn it, i wanted ot be on for the olympia in case i went ;) o well
Haha, yeah its up to you, jbryan gave you some good ideas.. If your willing to inject that'd be a fun time :sgrin:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B: you can drop some cash for some non methylated pro hormones. and run those for 4-6 weeks in between your methyls, and run your cycle 15-16 weeks. isn't like it cant be done. just better make sure you know what your doing come pct. or your fckud.

just saying. :smokin:

What would you recommend for inbetween methyls, ive never seen this done... ever ran this long of an oral cycle urself??

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah no injections, just dont know what im getting i limke being able to hold someone accountable, and using companies i trust like primordial performance, and others, and yes i know that now all supp companies are "clean" especially when you get to PH's and ssuch but i like turinabol so far, and i think its about all i need to get the body i want,

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you recommend for inbetween methyls, ive never seen this done... ever ran this long of an oral cycle urself??
This is what he is talking about.
Superdrol weeks 1-4
tren weeks 2-10
Phera plex weeks 8-12

Tren is a non methyl and the in between time you would take liver care and give your liver a break...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol weeks 1-4
tren weeks 2-10
Phera plex weeks 8-12

Tren is a non methyl and the in between time you would take liver care and give your liver a break...
God I hope no one ever runs this...

Take a look at some blood work, "tren" is not as mild on your liver as you think...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol weeks 1-4
tren weeks 2-10
Phera plex weeks 8-12

Wooooooo!! Now that would be one crazy cycle!! Don't know how good it would be on the body though.... Lol....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
Anabolics 9