Electric green Poop and butt muscles that rival anyone else's

1. Electric green Poop and butt muscles that rival anyone else's

Okay, on Tren E (400mg per week) and Sust 250 (500mg per week) and the last 2 days my stool has been bright green. Only other things I am taking are milk thistle and the occasional ripped force or 5 hour energy. No foods that are oddly colored that I can remember, my water intake has been a tad off but I am back to 1.5 gallons a day. Should I be concerned?

Also I take all my shots in my glutes and now they are huge! They have gotten so swole the they have made almost like a crease where they meet my back and up till now I have never had a sign of an a$$. I know this is just from the shots but goodness gracious, looks like I should be in a Ludicrous video. Anyone else have this happen?

2. Haha, the stools are probably from diet and the swelling from pinning is perfectly normal.. Especially with UGL gear..

3. Well, I get concerned anytime my stool is not the color that it should be. I would get a liver panel immediately if it does not cease promptly.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Well, I get concerned anytime my stool is not the color that it should be. I would get a liver panel immediately if it does not cease promptly.
    Well, when I eat a pickle, my stools are green. When I drink a ton of milk, my stools are greenish tan color.. Could just be diet..

5. My poop is usually brown, just sayin

6. Milk Thistle has a tendency to cause the color of the stool to change to a dark green, almost black, and with some people, brighter than normal stools. Because of its detoxifying affinity, it increases bile flow and secretion which will give the stool a different color and often times it will start out loose and correct itself back to normal within a few days.

7. Green is not indicative of liver problems, if it doesnt clear up after a few days I would either drop the supps or see a doc ha.

liver usually = pale or white stools

Similar Forum Threads

1. Electric shaver
    By JudoJosh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:28 AM
  2. Machines that send a small electric current to your muscles.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:10 AM
  3. Recent Obama Ads More Negative Than Rival's, Study Says
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:55 AM
  4. Who here uses electric toothbrushes?
    By methusaleh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
  5. Does this CEE/N02 stack rival NHA?