What does being on Test feel like?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard everything from "I feel like God" to "I feel nothing."

I hope to give it a go sometime and I was very interested in what it must feel like to have that much testosterone pumping through your blood.

To all who have used it, what does it feel like psychologically? And physically?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't inject test, but when I was using 1,000mg of 4-androstenediol each day, man, I felt like I was f uckin king kong, i was tha sh it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think if your inherently ****ed in the head, and have depression or low self esteem, test wont cure that. But for normal people your gunna feel pretty ****ing alpha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does that mean? How would I feel if I felt very alpha?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have never felt alpha before? Finish a big set and strut to the water fountain as dudes get out of your way. See a girl checking you out and you think "****;ing right im hot" that kind of alpha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have never felt alpha before? Finish a big set and strut to the water fountain as dudes get out of your way. See a girl checking you out and you think "****;ing right im hot" that kind of alpha
HAHA yea I feel that. Man, you feel like that all day long ....pretty intense:sgrin:

I know what it is, just wanted to hear your description. Best one I've heard so far.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ur constantly pumped, just typing on my laptop causes pain in forearms

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feels pretty normal maybe I was just ****ing alpha in the first place

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just get a sense of well-being, and am in a good mood all around. test is fantastic

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feels pretty normal maybe I was just ****ing alpha in the first place
:liar:

you know it makes you feel like a fuzzy lil rabbit

oh yea nothing i've taken up till now has ever gave me the feeling like when I was using origl 4-diol.

at best conversion 15%, 1g of 4-andro-diol = 750mg of test each week.

i should drop some cash and get some more of that stuff. damn......

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I took under-dosed test, and well.. I cant say I felt anymore alpha or confident than I was prior.. But that could be because I wasnt running much test and I was crippled all the time..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
unreal is right. loll feels pretty normal, except constant pump and libido increase.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unreal is right. loll feels pretty normal, except constant pump and libido increase.
U and me just need the most powerful ****, and lots of it :sgrin:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YES YES MORE POWER!!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I'm talking about mixed reviews on it. It's a love or hate thing I guess. Unreal and Jasen do you guys make good gains on test? Let's say if you ran it solo...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its hard to explain i would rather say T helps stabilize hormone levels while using other AAS that specialize in size, T by it's self should put on 15 good lbs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I'm talking about mixed reviews on it. It's a love or hate thing I guess. Unreal and Jasen do you guys make good gains on test? Let's say if you ran it solo...
I've had poor results, leading lots of people to tell me my gear was bunk or my diet was bad blah blah blah. To make a long story short I did 6 weeks of test prop at 700mg EW and was getting estrogen gyno, acne, and a crazy libido increase. But on a high cal diet I was just maintaining my weight and over those 6 weeks I increased my lifts by around 10 pounds on average. Like so many other PH's I've tried, it just seemed weak on me. Epi was similar for me, I made literally no gains on Epi, gave me some pumps and hardness but just 0 gains.

Apparently though I am some kind of freak though because a lot of supps and stims don't do jack **** to me either.

HENCE, stacking Superdrol and PheraPlex, cuz that **** frigging works.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its hard to explain i would rather say T helps stabilize hormone levels while using other AAS that specialize in size, T by it's self should put on 15 good lbs
That makes sense.

I've had poor results, leading lots of people to tell me my gear was bunk or my diet was bad blah blah blah. To make a long story short I did 6 weeks of test prop at 700mg EW and was getting estrogen gyno, acne, and a crazy libido increase. E, stacking Superdrol and PheraPlex, cuz that **** frigging works.
Unreal I think it was your poor training that lead to no gains.... haha jk man I know you know your sh*t. Eh isn't 6 weeks too short tho to see gains off of test? Did you throw in some letro and continue or stop at the 6 weeks?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That makes sense.

Unreal I think it was your poor training that lead to no gains.... haha jk man I know you know your sh*t. Eh isn't 6 weeks too short tho to see gains off of test? Did you throw in some letro and continue or stop at the 6 weeks?
6 weeks is too short for test E which takes 4 weeks to kick in but not test prop which takes ~1 week to kick, and I was running double what people told me to do. Yes i started low-dosing letro as soon as I got the estro gyno on my nips. I could have kept going after 6 weeks, still had a bunch of vials left, but I didn't see any point.

it's whatever. Chances are you will love testosterone. Get yourself 3 vials of Test E... Pin 1.2mL 2x a week = 600mg EW, 3 vials lasts 12-12.5 weeks. Oral kickstart. Enjoy.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah dude im close to end of week 4 starting to feel it

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chances are you will love testosterone. Get yourself 3 vials of Test E... Pin 1.2mL 2x a week = 600mg EW, 3 vials lasts 12-12.5 weeks. Oral kickstart. Enjoy.
Yes sir!

Can't wait for it... :food:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm on test when I actually consider f ucking a mediocre looking girl....or her fat friend...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
You guys crack me up, I'm excited to use test for my first time, however at the same time worried. I remember when I took x-tren and e-stane I was feeling like king of the world, I can only guess what test is going to do. I got a bunch of college girls around me, this should be interesting...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I am 62 days into my 90 day cylce of tren and test-prop. I pin 1cc of each at the same time EOD. I agree that if you have anger/aggression/depression problems already it will probably only amplify these traits but I personally am quite laid back and have not felt any "rage" haha. I started at 148 lbs and I weighed in 168 at the gym this morning. Not sure how much is water but im definately still shredded, however, I dont believe that im any more so than when I started: Just bigger and stronger by far.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I've only run test once and didn't notice one thing at all. I'm not sure if it was bunk or under dosed or I just didn't get much but yeah.. I had already made big gains before the test would have kicked though but I didn't notice libido or anything

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
horny as fck.

I also get pumped doing stupid stuff, like shaving.

as far as mentally as a feeling idk not much different, maybe a little more confidence in yourself cuz you know what you're on. Maybe a little angry but thats about it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am 62 days into my 90 day cylce of tren and test-prop. I pin 1cc of each at the same time EOD. I agree that if you have anger/aggression/depression problems already it will probably only amplify these traits but I personally am quite laid back and have not felt any "rage" haha. I started at 148 lbs and I weighed in 168 at the gym this morning. Not sure how much is water but im definately still shredded, however, I dont believe that im any more so than when I started: Just bigger and stronger by far.
tren and test at 148lbs o_O???

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
horny as fck.

I also get pumped doing stupid stuff, like shaving.

as far as mentally as a feeling idk not much different, maybe a little more confidence in yourself cuz you know what you're on. Maybe a little angry but thats about it.
this!
everything causes u to be pumped its crazy

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeasssss cheers lmao. i hate the pumps in fingers and foraarms when i am typing! HATE IT!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeasssss cheers lmao. i hate the pumps in fingers and foraarms when i am typing! HATE IT!
i work at a gym and i get crazy pumps folding towels, i gotta like stop for a minute or so lol:lol:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YUPPPPP thats it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i move around alot when i sleep, so i wake up with shoulders and arms pumped

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that sounds so sick... pumps shaving, pumps folding towels, pumps typing haha... how have you guys felt coming off of test?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Man that sounds so sick... pumps shaving, pumps folding towels, pumps typing haha... how have you guys felt coming off of test?
i was a sad panda. you get pretty ancy to get on again.

i felt fine / everything worked fine. lost a couple lbs and some lifts went down like 5-10lbs. seems like it took 2-3 weeks before I was making progress again.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm afraid of I've heard it gets addicting to be on it. I wanna maybe run three more cycles in my life and I think I'll be fine then at that weight..... I don't trust myself tho

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes, it was not that bad commin of. i was happy to stop injecting, its a hassel. and have ur mind set get back to normal. its nice either way

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm afraid of I've heard it gets addicting to be on it. I wanna maybe run three more cycles in my life and I think I'll be fine then at that weight..... I don't trust myself tho
its fun stuff, not gonna lie :yup:
yes, it was not that bad commin of. i was happy to stop injecting, its a hassel. and have ur mind set get back to normal. its nice either way
meh, < 5mins to pin I didnt mind. but yeah the after you come off its a little bit of a reality check. its not bad, but not like it was before lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i dont mind being of the juice. never really did mind it.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused what seems so crazy about this?
you are too small to be playing around with tren bro... really any aas. at 150lbs, you obviously do not have your diet and training dialed in. aas is the last step, not the first.

G79

I am 5 week into my first cycle. Test e 500 per week. I have increased libido but I am a nasty minded fuc* all the time anyway.

The only big difference is I am strong as an ox. I have always stopped flat bench at 315 for 5, stuck at that for the last few years. The first three weeks no real gain. The last two, I went 315 for 7 and 315 for 8. All my exercises are a personal highs.

Weight is up about 10 pounds. I only eat about 2500 calories a day, so I am sure I could gain alot more, but my metabolism SUCKS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are too small to be playing around with tren bro... really any aas. at 150lbs, you obviously do not have your diet and training dialed in. aas is the last step, not the first.

what? you mean I have to do more than just take the steroids in order to build muscle? no way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 5 week into my first cycle. Test e 500 per week. I have increased libido but I am a nasty minded fuc* all the time anyway.

The only big difference is I am strong as an ox. I have always stopped flat bench at 315 for 5, stuck at that for the last few years. The first three weeks no real gain. The last two, I went 315 for 7 and 315 for 8. All my exercises are a personal highs.

Weight is up about 10 pounds. I only eat about 2500 calories a day, so I am sure I could gain alot more, but my metabolism SUCKS.
huh, I hate to break this to you, but it aint your metabolism that sucks.
:censored:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I mean you can start up right now but whats teh point?

as soon as you hit pct you'll lose 90% of your gains cuz you dont know how to eat. Not bashing / flaming just saying the truth.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I mean you can start up right now but whats teh point?

as soon as you hit pct you'll lose 90% of your gains cuz you dont know how to eat. Not bashing / flaming just saying the truth.
THIS RIGHT HERE OMFG IS SOOOO TRUE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW TRUE THIS IS.

i have mutiple buddies that lost literally 80% on pct cuz of ****ty diet......