Mdrol and dermacrine cycle some. Advice please

Samito

Awards
I'm gonna be starting something soon but wanted to get some advice. I got my hands on. Some havoc and was thinking about stacking it with dermacrine just a couple days ago a buddy had 5 unopened bottles of mdrol and gave me one did some research on m drol and read alot of good things about it. But I'm not sure how to stack the two of them any suggestions? I also have nolva for pct any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Weight: 185
hieght. :5'6
bf%. : 12%
age. : 24
lifting. :3 years
prohormones taken in the past: turanabol lv. 1t and halodrol 50

Samito

Awards
Or should i do havoc and m drol and if so how thanks

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the sensible thing would bento run 2 dif cycles but if ya wanna go big you could run the
m drol 10-20-20
havoc 0-0-20-30-40
it will help you hang on to more gains from the m drol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna be starting something soon but wanted to get some advice. I got my hands on. Some havoc and was thinking about stacking it with dermacrine just a couple days ago a buddy had 5 unopened bottles of mdrol and gave me one did some research on m drol and read alot of good things about it. But I'm not sure how to stack the two of them any suggestions? I also have nolva for pct any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Weight: 185
hieght. :5'6
bf%. : 12%
age. : 24
lifting. :3 years
prohormones taken in the past: turanabol lv. 1t and halodrol 50
My advice is to keep these as 2 separate cycles; I'm not a fan of methylated bridge cycles. The dermacrine will make a very nice stacking option with either product in helping to mitigate libido loss, combat lethargy, and add a dynamic to overall muscle gain.

How long do you plan to run this cycle?

I would personally start the Dermacrine for the first 2 weeks solo, and then add in the Havoc starting on week 3 through 6. This will allow the dermacrine to be kicked in by the time you start the Havoc.

-John

Samito

Awards
Do you guys think this would be over kill
M-drol-10/20/30
Havoc-0/0/30/30/30/40

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but you've never run them before, keep them separate for the first time. You're not supposed to take two compounds you have 0 experience with and turn it into a 6 week methyl bridge. Just because other people are doing it doesn't mean you should do it, the people doing these have usually run a few cycles using each of the compounds before they put it together into a bridge.