Experience Pmag users PLease Check this out!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run a winter bulk cycle of pmag in the winter- already got my two bottles in the mail the other day

I am looking to gain about 15 lbs and keep 11-12 if I gain 12 and keep 10 cool

My diet will be a bulk diet with like 3.8-4k cals everyday

My question is this- What are the sides like from the compound? I hear its kinda low in sides is this true? Is it comparable with sides to epi? Because I am on an epi stack with 11 oxo right now and I have NO sides....Think Im going to bump it up to 50 mgs epi and push the limit...dunno yet. The only compound I have had horrible sides with is mdrol- and that because I didnt dose it right(slaps self) I had insomnia and i was lethargic all day- sides less than the drol? Anyways just a quick question thanks gents

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Virtually no sides. Its comparable to H-drol in that way. Sides should be less than Epi if you run it right and have good support.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooorrrrddd soooonnnnnn

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
defo less sides than Epi, i ran it and had ZERO sides, used it on a cut tho; quite versatile. Looking bck i think it would be better suited for a bulk, still useful for a cut tho.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same sides as hdrol, although I would run it harder and quicker 4-5 weeks at ~100mg ramped from ~75

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Same sides as hdrol, although I would run it harder and quicker 4-5 weeks at ~100mg ramped from ~75
Good Advice. I ran my Pmag at 75 for six weeks. Looking back, I wish Id have bumped it to 100 for the last three weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmag for a bulk. why dont you use superdrol instead.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i've running a epi/pmag stack and on my last week now. been running pmag@125mg's for a couple of weeks now and no real sides to speak of. i would agree that next time i will use it for a lean bulk as opposed to the recomp i am on right now...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so many haters

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol my bad guys, didnt know it was schwell when i asked that

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
defo less sides than Epi, i ran it and had ZERO sides, used it on a cut tho; quite versatile. Looking bck i think it would be better suited for a bulk, still useful for a cut tho.
I am and will be cutting for the next 12 weeks. I am very interested in running Pmag. I was contemplating running it with low dose 11-sterone to help with the cut. Anyone have thoughts on this?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would reccomend it....I am keping muscle and loosing fat- I likes it....