Need advice, Took 2 tabs of M-drol instead of H-Drol : (

Aussiess

Awards
mainly wanted dose advice next on what to take.
but ohwell

Thanks anyways

I know 2 tabs aint enough to do much.

And im 25 as i said in the first post.......

Atleast you had a laugh

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dude ur probably gonna die. I'd go to the ER asap

Ur freaking out over NOTHING. Take the hdrol at 75mg like u planned. Worrying like this leads me to think u have have no business messing with steroids....

Tagio

Awards
dude. you really think 20mg of super for one dose is gonna do anything? just resume the cycle with the right pills tomorrow. trying to freaking force yourself to vomit is probably more damaging to your health than a single 20mg dose of super. people run 3 tabs a day for 3-4 weeks and live to tell of it - not recommended of course but just to put it in perspective.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has got to be a joke and if it's not, then yup as Nos said you have no business messing with steroids.

But the image of someone taking 2 caps of Mdrol and then trying to get themselves to throw up in order to "save their liver" is one that'll keep me laughing for a while. What a n00b.

Aussiess

Awards
I know im not going to die, I just want to hear it from someone with knowledge on how to dose next.

I would say im more trained than anyone in my area.

I know guys that tell me to juice as soon as i started lifting. They dont know about pct, dont take liver supports and drink while on cycle. (I waited till i put over 25 Pounds natural)

So i would say i have the right head cause superdrol aint candy it was not approved for a reason.....

But thanks for the reply

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

fmfws185

Awards
lol dood your ok. thats not gonna do anything to you.
check out JASEN's cycle (interactions of anadrol and superdrol)
and check out UNREALMACHINES' cycle (i think i got my next madness cycle figured out) then come back and tell us how your liver is doin
hahaha

Aussiess

Awards
i have spent the past 12 months reading and i asked because
i just read someone suggest continue m-drol for 1 week,

And im parnoid with m-drol cause one guy i know did wreck his kidneys. But he did not know about cycle assist, or pct and prob did drink so we need to preach to the non internet users. I know one dose wont kill me,

Yes it is scary that i know the most in my area. I agree with you 110%

As i said only internet users know about PCT and maybe bodybuilders at the gym with a brain.

25, as in first post

But what else do i need to know ? apart from proper PCT, No alcohol, Anti E if needed. Support Supplements, Lots of protein,complex carbs and regular training with fish oil and multi vitimins .

What more do i need ? i have made a long checklist

Well ?

fmfws185

Awards
i tried to throw up cause i want a cycle of h-drol not m-drol stacked h-drol.

i have spent the past 12 months reading and i asked because
i just read someone suggest continue m-drol for 1 week,

And im parnoid cause one guy i know did wreck his kidneys. But he did not know about cycle assist, or pct and prob did drink so we need to preach to the non internet users
are u serious someone suggested for you to continue sd for a week?
wtf lol
honestly man your good to go just continue your cycle as planned if anything that dose of sd helped your hdrol cycle a bit. just continue as nothing happed one dose is not gonna wreck your liver or anything else

Aussiess

Awards
are u serious someone suggested for you to continue sd for a week?
wtf lol
honestly man your good to go just continue your cycle as planned if anything that dose of sd helped your hdrol cycle a bit. just continue as nothing happed one dose is not gonna wreck your liver or anything else

Thankyou for the taking the time to reply and not see it as a joke on me.

Yes i was told to take SD for a week stacked with current H-Drol But i knew smarter, ( First cycle + 2 methylated compounds)

Thanks for the advice and glad you other guys could make a joke of it.....

( On that note have you ever been told your kidney had shrunk and the other kidney might be compensating for it ? i had about 1 year ago, because they made a mistake on an ultrasound then needed CT scans and blood tests to see if i had kidney failure, Thats why im a bit paranoid but am glad my ultrasound was a mistake. Imagine 25 and no kidney. So its better to be alert than have your head in the sand.

fmfws185

Awards
Thankyou for the taking the time to reply and not see it as a joke on me.

Yes i was told to take SD for a week stacked with current H-Drol But i knew smarter, ( First cycle + 2 methylated compounds)

Thanks for the advice and glad you other guys could make a joke of it.....

( On that note have you ever been told your kidney had shrunk and the other kidney might be compensating for it ? i had about 1 year ago, because they made a mistake on an ultrasound then needed CT scans and blood tests to see if i had kidney failure, Thats why im a bit paranoid but am glad my ultrasound was a mistake. Imagine 25 and no kidney. So its better to be alert than have your head in the sand.
there just giving you a hard time bro nobody means anything buy it.

that is bad advice for a first cycle to stack those 2
hdrol is a good first cycle just dont expect crazy gains. running 2 methyls isnt as bad as people make it out to be. people run sd for 3 or 4 weeks then bridge it to epi or something less harsh.
ideally if you were to run those 2 you could run mdrol for 3 weeks and on the begining of week 3 start hdrol and run it for 4 or 5 weeks. then pct with a serm. but dont run anything like that till you have at least 3 cycles ur belt IMO.

no i never had that but when i got blood work done a while ago i had elevated liver enzymes and my kidney function wasnt at its best. the weird thing was that it was like 3 months after a cycle and it was like that. it wasnt in the danger area but it was slightly elevated, took some milk thistle drank a crap load of water went back about 2 weeks later and everything was normal. lol sorry it has nothing to do with what you said but it just reminded me hahaha