Needle Size?

C

Chest

Awards
What is the smallest size needle i can use to inject testosterone enanthate without it taking a long time to push the plunger down

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
depends on your definition of "a long time" and also on the thickness of the oil, usually UG gear is thicker.

I say 23g is best. 25g not bad but takes a little longer. More than 25g takes too long.

With 25+g it takes a while and you have to apply more pressure and it's awkward to hold a syringe against your ass or delt with one hand for 30 seconds and push the plunger down without wiggling the needle around and **** so I think >25g is stupid.

M

mcgee1516

Awards
depends on your definition of "a long time" and also on the thickness of the oil, usually UG gear is thicker.

I say 23g is best. 25g not bad but takes a little longer. More than 25g takes too long.

With 25+g it takes a while and you have to apply more pressure and it's awkward to hold a syringe against your ass or delt with one hand for 30 seconds and push the plunger down without wiggling the needle around and **** so I think >25g is stupid.
What he said ^....I used 25's on my most recent test-e run and each pin took about 20secs and my hand would wiggle like f*** which caused some irritation..

D

drumm3r9

Awards
go with a 23 man. Thats what I'm currently using. works fine. you could get an 18 and have it flow like water but that is a terrible idea. hahaha Unless you wanna rip your ass cheek in half......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either a 22g or 23g (1-1.5") needle works very well. A sufficient needle length will vary from person to person due to the injection site utilized, as well as the degree of soft tissue mass in the area.

Make sure you landmark your injection sites properly to avoid any significant underlying vasculature and nerve complexes.

-John

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
would you say the same for test p?
I like 23g for everything.

I used Norma test E - stuff was like maple syrup. itd take like 1 min constant pressure to complete a pin.

test p 1 cc goes in effortlessly, I do it slow regardless but jesus. Test E took forever!!!!