- 06-19-2010, 01:20 AM
- 06-19-2010, 02:21 AM
depends on your definition of "a long time" and also on the thickness of the oil, usually UG gear is thicker.
I say 23g is best. 25g not bad but takes a little longer. More than 25g takes too long.
With 25+g it takes a while and you have to apply more pressure and it's awkward to hold a syringe against your ass or delt with one hand for 30 seconds and push the plunger down without wiggling the needle around and **** so I think >25g is stupid.Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
- 06-19-2010, 02:42 AM
06-19-2010, 03:15 AM
06-19-2010, 01:45 PM
go with a 23 man. Thats what I'm currently using. works fine. you could get an 18 and have it flow like water but that is a terrible idea. hahaha Unless you wanna rip your ass cheek in half......
06-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Either a 22g or 23g (1-1.5") needle works very well. A sufficient needle length will vary from person to person due to the injection site utilized, as well as the degree of soft tissue mass in the area.
Make sure you landmark your injection sites properly to avoid any significant underlying vasculature and nerve complexes.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
06-19-2010, 01:58 PM
06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UnrealMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:09 PM
- By hog928 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:19 PM
- By jimbo21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2007, 10:48 PM
- By tek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:12 PM