UNREAL

fmfws185

Awards
hey unreal i was thinking you should make a guide for all the noobs
kind of like a profile for all the ds, but instead list what compouds are actually steroids, what are prohormones, what compounds can be pulsed and what cant. like the ALL MIGHTY H-DROL that for some odd reason people think they can pulse it like epi or sd, they have no clue about the difference of short half life and long half life.
prolly put something in there that says when it should kick in, what realistic gains from the compound are and ideal cycle lengths. idk just a thought what do YOU think?
or what does anyone think for that matter
even though they have the ph profile as a sticky people still ask the same questions and the profile doesnt list all the ph's
any input?

EDIT: oh and maybe support supps should be put in. so there are no stupid questions like
oh do you guys think i should add milk thistle for my cycle? and if i should what is it for?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well for starters its irrelevant which are "actually steroids" (lol) and "prohormones".

You shouldnt pulse anything... although i think unreal would disagree and say you could pulse SD on a cut.

Most of the information your asking for DOES already exist.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a steroid profile list as a sticky.. The noobs just dont know how to read or use the search button.

fmfws185

Awards
Well for starters its irrelevant which are "actually steroids" (lol) and "prohormones".

You shouldnt pulse anything... although i think unreal would disagree and say you could pulse SD on a cut.

Most of the information your asking for DOES already exist.
i know its irrelevant but you still see posts that when people say im taking "x" ph and responses saying that "x" isnt a ph it a steroid there is no coversion nessecary.
whether you should or shouldnt people still do. (i never have) but still in a pulse they should take the nessasary precautions with proper support supps. but some dont

There is a steroid profile list as a sticky.. The noobs just dont know how to read or use the search button.
hahaha

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Instead of unreal doing all the work, spending hours doing it, why don't people just use the "search" button, you learn more by searching then being spoon fed.

It really isn't that hard, people are just lazy.

I can tell you any cycle "x" person wants to run, has already been ran or logged.

fmfws185

Awards
Instead of unreal doing all the work, spending hours doing it, why don't people just use the "search" button, you learn more by searching then being spoon fed.

It really isn't that hard, people are just lazy.

I can tell you any cycle "x" person wants to run, has already been ran or logged.
i know that, you know that, and most other people know that.
but the thing is nobody is gonna use the search button specially noobs. cuz they dont want to listen. like when you tell someone that they shouldnt run a cycle of "x" they should wait till they have more lifting exp. there not gonna listen instead we could refer them to a guide. idk just an idea if i was as knowledgable as others here and had exp with different compounds i would do it but i still have alot of research to do

fmfws185

Awards
lol this whole thread sounded better in my head hahahaha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
There are at least 3 threads that have the info you listed but they are separate threads not one huge deal....and if it was, it wouldbe out of date in 6 months which is why I never really click on one of them...i normally google to see wha hits come up. Maybei run across some old tired info but maybe I find some pieces fresh.

fmfws185

Awards
ya i usually google everything also since i have internet on my phone when a question pops in my head i google it research it and learn but even then since google has so many hits alot of time i get annoyed clicking on link after link after link. and then when i finally read something that has an answer to a question i have i read something else a little later that proves that thread wrong.
kind of like sd how it increases glycogen stores. i googled everything i can think of to learn how much it increases it and alot of stuff popped up as hypoglycemia but it had nothing to do with sd it was the disease

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I've been about to write the Hdrol guide but haven't gotten around to it. The problem is even if i write something, it's just going to get knocked down and fall off eventually the only people who will read it are those who LOOK for it. That's why my signature looks the way it does.

I spent all this time writing about SD and answering every major question there is to answer but still I see the same old questions posted and PM'd straight to me and I have to direct people to read the damn guide.

I think it comes down to "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." As far as I'm concerned AM is a big pool of information and people come here and some people do well and drink it all up and run their cycles and some people come here and post threads right away and wait to be spoon fed. The guides are a great benefit to the former but no amount of guides is going to help the latter.

fmfws185

Awards
cant wait to see what ur HDROL guide says and what people are gonna be asking.

ya that is very true.
like i said earlier i would do it but im not YET that knowledgable. it was just an idea to help clear things up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS THAT MOFO'S NEED TO QUIT BEING CHEAP, AND BUY SOME BOOKS ON ANABOLIC STEROIDS, LIKE THE TWO IN MY SIGNATURE.

LIKE UNREAL SAID, YOU CAN ONLY KEEP A THREAD BUMPED FOR SO LONG, SO IT'S BETTER WE PUT THE ADVICE WE RECOMEND THAT WILL LEAD A PERSON TO THE ANSWERS THEY NEED.

it's just a never ending cycle