Cutting with B12

drumm3r9

Awards
Hey guys,
So for this cycle I was gonna run Test E with some Deca. Well **** went south with the source and his supplier and he can only get t400 now. So I got that instead.

I hear that **** feels like pushing tar into your muscle and alot of people seem to cut it with some b12. Is the reduction in post injection pain worth the 40 bucks I'm gonna spend on b12?

The only reason I'm iffy about the pain is I actually want to be able to workout while i'm taking this stuff for 10 weeks. What do you guys think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u could always get sterile cottonseed or grapeseed oil to cut it with

drumm3r9

Awards
any benefit of using either of those over b12? i was gonna go with the b12 to help with energy too but will the sterile oil work to reduce pain better?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any benefit of using either of those over b12? i was gonna go with the b12 to help with energy too but will the sterile oil work to reduce pain better?
sterile oils are usually less expensive. u wont notice much energy from the b12 unless u run about 500-1000mcg everyday.

im prescribed b12 for a b12 deficientcy, the only thing i didnt like when pinning it with gear, was that the b12 was water based so the oil/water didnt mix.

its up to u to use whatever u want

drumm3r9

Awards
ok I think I will go ahead and get some oil then. Its far cheaper and I think it will get the job done. Thanks for the info!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
TheRifleman Anabolics 1