STUPID question but bear with me srs question

  1. STUPID question but bear with me srs question


    First off, I'm not turning to injectables, not my thing. I have always wondered though.....

    I hear of people injecting testosterone, so if you were tested for steroids, couldn't you get away with it? I mean, the only thing that should show up is elevated test levels right?

    I know its stupid but come on fellas help me understand here.


  2. yes it will show up. i not 100% sure, but i know that it has to do with ur test/epitest ratio....somthing along those lines

  3. they can tell if the extra test in your system is natural or not by the elevated levels.

    if a person was smart about it, it is easy to use steroids, and not get caught.

    it's the dumb as ses who use the steroid, right up until the event that get caught, because they are idiots who shouldn't be using steroids in the first place d/t they obviously know zero about them.

    I would imagine for every dumb athlete that gets caught, there are 10 that dont. probably more.

    people who dont think steroids are a major part of pro sports are extremly nieve (sp)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  4. Its the ratio that you have to manage....
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  5. lol would be interesting to try and argue that your 2000ui test levels were natty.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    they can tell if the extra test in your system is natural or not by the elevated levels.

    if a person was smart about it, it is easy to use steroids, and not get caught.

    it's the dumb as ses who use the steroid, right up until the event that get caught, because they are idiots who shouldn't be using steroids in the first place d/t they obviously know zero about them.

    I would imagine for every dumb athlete that gets caught, there are 10 that dont. probably more.

    people who dont think steroids are a major part of pro sports are extremly nieve (sp)
    You cant hide deca or EQ.. Maybe test and gear with low half lifes..
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    lol would be interesting to try and argue that your 2000ui test levels were natty.
    more like 6000+
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  8. STUPID question but bear with me srs question


    Got it. So how do steroid tests work? If they are checking for steroids there has to be a certain compound that they are searching for right? Or do they just check for crazy elevated levels of test?

  9. Metabolite or test levels or whatever they want. It all depends on how they want to test.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You cant hide deca or EQ.. Maybe test and gear with low half lifes..
    well, if a tested athlete uses a compound like decca, they are a dumbass.

    just goes back to my point.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    yes it will show up. i not 100% sure, but i know that it has to do with ur test/epitest ratio....somthing along those lines
    ^^ That is the answer to your question. Google search the clear or the cream or other compounds that were made specifically to get passed tests for steroids. In reading about them you will find a more detailed answer, but it has do with what nos said, epitest.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stupid Question Maybe?
    By abnxtwo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. HCG stupid question
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 06:40 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Log in
Log in