4 weeks cycle with cel's hdrol starts tomorrow wish me luck

50 50 50 50

................ LMFAO

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude ur gonna gain 20 pounds, are you logging it?

Balance

Balance

Awards
lol love the title. I am sure these will give you that extra kick you are looking for sprinkled ontop of the abombs superdrol and m1t you are blowing pre wo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mother fukcer!
i fell for it and clicked on the thread. even after I saw it was you who made the thread!

and fyi, hdrol isn't really the original halodrol 50, halodrol 50 was in 50mg caps. :p

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude PLEASE log it...so I can follow your every move from diet to no pct at all!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
This is great. I was trying to find a log on h drol and how to run it. I just haven't seen much information about this product lately. So your going with the 50/50/50/50 setup. Our all your supports lined up? How about PCT? Have you ever ran a compound this strong?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMGOMGOMGOMG H-DROL!!! NO PHUCKIN WAY!? I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR BEASTLY RESULTS!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

fmfws185

Awards
This is great. I was trying to find a log on h drol and how to run it. I just haven't seen much information about this product lately. So your going with the 50/50/50/50 setup. Our all your supports lined up? How about PCT? Have you ever ran a compound this strong?
dood i totally know where your comming from ive been trying to gather info on this and i can tell you right now..........everyone is WAAAAAAAY to scared to run this compound. NO LOGS ANYWHERE

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
mother fukcer!
i fell for it and clicked on the thread. even after I saw it was you who made the thread!

and fyi, hdrol isn't really the original halodrol 50, halodrol 50 was in 50mg caps. :p
LMFAO hahhahahhaha i love the first part u fell for it!
and yes i know its not the saame, thats why i knew ppl would get mad!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmfao

bro im exploding im up 5lbs first week and i still didn't even get the halodrol in my mail.

WE SHOULD NEG PPL FOR H-DROL THREADS.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol im grabbin some hdrol myself soon and gonna run it 50/50/50/50 myself next week. wat pct should be used with this, nolva or letro?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
dont forget dont wash it down pre workout with an ice cold Bud!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I make a comment here:

Not everyone who uses Hdrol is the typical idiot expecting 300lb lean gains and 20% bf reduction. I agree that the threads asking the same damn questions 200 times get old. But...But...

What posting threads like this will do is basically make idiots that join the boards, who want a PH and have heard hdrol is a good "first cycle" think: "Oh, that stuff seems week, i should avoid it, maybe get me some megaplexx."

Hdrol very well has its uses, as I said in the other thread I am very excited for my encounter with it. Will I gain 20lbs? No. But I should see some nice gains for an entry level hormonal product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: hey, thats some funny sh it right there. man it's so true.

did you get this idea from those kids who were on the soccer team, and taking tren (pro dienolone)?

lmao, man, good stuff. do you mind if I post this up at all the forums im on. man, it's gotta be done. esp at bb.com

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO hahhahahhaha i love the first part u fell for it!
and yes i know its not the saame, thats why i knew ppl would get mad!
:lol: got you back :lol: I know you know the difference. :lol:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally. hey, i've had gyno, and those little guys didn't have anything like what my nips looked like.

one kid had his little chest all wrapped up like he's got some a cups going on. lil mother fukcer ruining it for everyone else.

but, if they had used hd instead, they wouln't of gotten gyno. lol the irony.