Kind of an elementary question concerning steroids and calories.

depfreeman450

Awards
This may be a simple answer but I had to ask. While on a cycle of steroids, for instance. With me I am doing 500mg of Sust and 400mg of Tren E per week. Do the actual use of these steroids cause you to burn more calories without the use of cardio or are the calories just used more efficiently or what? I guess what I am getting at is I am on about week 10 of my cycle and haven't done hardly any cardio since I started as the Tren seems to make me a lot more easily "winded" but without the cardio I am a lot more cut than normal. I know that this is one of the benefits of steroids but I was just curious as to how this worked as far as calories were concerned. I guess what I am getting at is how does the use of steroids play a role in the burning or use of calories. Man, maybe this question is a little tougher than I thought. I still eat very clean and I am at about 4000 calories per day and I weighed 242 this morning. Started my cycle at 216. Little water weight but not as much now as was in the first few weeks. Thanks in advance and this is by far the best site for need to know information, a lot of the others site treat you like **** if you are not a veteran of the game or a chemist.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uses calories more effeciently. all that muscle building requires energy. all that digestion of food requires energy. all that extra strength requires more energy.

calories = energy.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
main concern for me now is your test is soo low with that tren dose, the closer tren is to test dose the more likely libido issues, bump it to 600-700mg test of drop tren to 300

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
main concern for me now is your test is soo low with that tren dose, the closer tren is to test dose the more likely libido issues, bump it to 600-700mg test of drop tren to 300
he's on week 10. i dont think he's concerned with libido issues.

but anyhow, how much longer do you have on cycle.

and what's your pct look like?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uses calories more effeciently. all that muscle building requires energy. all that digestion of food requires energy. all that extra strength requires more energy.

calories = energy.
nailed it. tren more than any other steroid will have this effect as well.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I still eat very clean and I am at about 4000 calories per day and I weighed 242 this morning. Started my cycle at 216. Little water weight but not as much now as was in the first few weeks.
Wow dude... 26 pounds... that's a lot.. And you say your bf% has dropped?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

calories = energy.
In the broad sense of 'efficiently' I don't think aas improves how much energy your body gets from food.

Normal hormone profiles allocate a certain amount of resources (i.e. energy) to muscle building. When you're on, your body diverts more energy away from things like fat storage to fuel muscle growth. It's more about prioritization than efficiency.

Last edited:

depfreeman450

Awards
not sure actual bodyfat has dropped, just going by looks but I am on week 10 of a 20 week cycle. 10 of those weeks (5-15) include 400mg tren. I have gotten huge and it really started piling on in the last week or so and libido is not an issue at all, it is through the roof. I have access to nolvadex and clomid but need a little guidance and how much and what schedule to take it. Thanks. Only negative I have noticed is the sweats and shoulders are killing me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the broad sense of 'efficiently' I don't think aas improves how much energy your body gets from food.

Normal hormone profiles allocate a certain amount of resources (i.e. energy) to muscle building. When you're on, your body diverts more energy away from things like fat storage to fuel muscle growth. It's more about prioritization than efficiency.
eh, I was all ready to have a nice debate on this subject, but whats the point.
ops question's been answered.

I agree with some of what you say.:24:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ouch....get your pct lined up next time BEFORE you run the cycle most important part brother