8 Week Cycle Idea

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was wondering what you thought about this cycle I was considering doing...won't be for a while but am trying to get everything together. I was thinking:

Weeks:

1-5 S1+ 5 squirts X 2
1-4 M-Dien 8mg/day
5-8 M4ohn 10-12mg/day
6-8 4oht Vpx...1cc/day
6-7 ECY and Trimax 25E/200C/5Y X 3...Trimax 1/day 4days, 2/day 6days, 1/day 4days

Post cycle I would use clomid, nolva, clen, fl7, and body octane. The first 5 weeks would be clean bulk and 6-7 would be to lose as much bf as possible and week 8 would be to maintain and hopefully give my thyroid time to rebound from the trimax. Please let me know your opinions on this proposed cycle and if you would add, replace, or change anything. Thank you.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
you should pick one goal for your cycle - bulk or cut. I would run the S1+ 1-8 and pick either mdien or m4ohn to run along side of it - thats it. also that is too short for triac.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You think that the triac is too short...I read the thread and sir foxx said he ran it for two weeks with good results...I could always run it longer that wouldn't be a problem.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I chose to do it this way b/c right now I am 5'9 185lbs and b/t 11-12% bf...I can see top two abs and most of next two...I want to get up to around 195 during the first 5 weeks and then lose some bf and hopefully be in the 185-190 range with less bf.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any thoughts on this or anyone see any problems with the cycle and the goals I have laid out for the cycle...all opinions welcome.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would pick either m-dien or m4ohn, there's really no need to run both. I agree with goldylight on either cutting or bulking, its hard to do both inside of 8 weeks. If you are set on it, I would run a clean bulk for 5 weeks, then start the tri-max & other fat loss goodies & cut cals over the final 3 weeks. By clean bulk, I mean all clean calories & just 200-400 cals over maintenance. If you run an all-out bulker with Mcdonalds, pizza, etc- it will be too hard to cut cals in that short of a time.

I think 2 weeks is OK for Tri-max, I'm on day 3 of a 2-week run now.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I was only planning on eating around 3000 cals a day...I hardly eat any fast food and eat mostly clean cals all the time...I am really looking for a lean gain cycle with fat loss thats why I was thinking about running it like this but I'm still weighing all my options. Thanks for the input. And also I usually do some form of carb cycling when I bulk...high carbs on workout days and lower on non workout days...I don't feast every day and eat everything in site.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Also Goldy suggested running the S1+ all 8 weeks...well I have enough S1+ to last for 5 weeks but I was thinking instead of getting the vpx 4oht I would get some legal gear hydroxytest and run it 3 squirts twice a day...which is 12ml a day which would give me a dosing similar to that of S1+ and also give me hydroxy test...I would run this the last 3 weeks.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Also Goldy suggested running the S1+ all 8 weeks...well I have enough S1+ to last for 5 weeks but I was thinking instead of getting the vpx 4oht I would get some legal gear hydroxytest and run it 3 squirts twice a day...which is 12ml a day which would give me a dosing similar to that of S1+ and also give me hydroxy test...I would run this the last 3 weeks.
Your all over the place - relax - breathe - get your **** and then start.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I don't plan on starting til I get everything and for another month or two...I have most of the stuff just trying to lay out my cycle and get it down before I purchase the stuff I don't currently have.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You can just buy 2-3 grams of OHT powder & add it the S1+, it'd be much easier that way. supposedly, S1+ will hold 10-11 grams of powder, & you only need a small amount of the OHT.