need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT

fmfws185

Awards
Man I hate fate lol.
Well I just started a cycle of epi yesterday. Took my first dose yesterday 20 mg.
Well this morning woke up and had to take a crap turned the corner TOOOOO fast and smashed my baby toe........ Broke the dam thing. Toe is purple hurts like hell. Do I stop my cycle or keep going. It would really effect anything exept my leg day for squats. Maybe DL.
If I drive with my heels u should be able to keep pressure off my toe. What do u guys think
P.S I'm bummed lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would just keep going... you can still work your legs in other ways, probably can do leg press right? And certainly leg extension machine or leg curl machine. I would keep going but that's just me.

this is your decision bro there's no right answer.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ain't that urgent dude I though you were dying or something..

You'd be surprised how many exercises need your toes involved. Go to the gym and test it out. Then decide. None of us can tell you how you will feel. However, if it's truly broken, I will tell you you will feel it on squats and deads lol.

fmfws185

Awards
i told myself to just suck it up and go through with it. but at the same time i do want to make it worse

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You're toes gonna fall off if you deadlift....

Ok, it won't, but I can't lie. I laughed a little because like chocolate said this isn't really urgent. No one knows your body like you do, I say hit a set of the exercises you like to do and see how you feel. Maybe change it up to the leg press , ham curl and leg extension. Heck I do those sometimes on a superset after deads and squat, and I know they work if you go heavy..

But I will say if nothing I posted makes sense this is true: Nothing replaces medical attention from a REAL DOCTOR. If youre in that much pain go get it checked out. It'd probably hurt less to work out in a boot then with nothing lol

fmfws185

Awards
This ain't that urgent dude I though you were dying or something..

You'd be surprised how many exercises need your toes involved. Go to the gym and test it out. Then decide. None of us can tell you how you will feel. However, if it's truly broken, I will tell you you will feel it on squats and deads lol.
well when i hit it this morning it didnt hurt as bad so i proceeded with the workout. (chest,tris,traps) didnt really effect anything just bugs me and pretty much put a damper on my fire for the begining of the cycle. im one of those guys that if one thing goes bad my day is ruined lol. i dont do legs till thursday. im on a 3 day split.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youre fine man wth lol

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
giv'er hell bro!!!!

if you stop you are gonna end up letting everything go right to sh!t.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im one of those guys that if one thing goes bad my day is ruined lol.
Weve had a couple of threads talk about how PHs amplify one's personality, you know if you're mellow, won't affect much.. If you're a d1ck, it might make you more of a d1ck...

So with you saying one little thing can ruin your day I wonder what you would be like on a stronger compound lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
giv'er hell bro!!!!

if you stop you are gonna end up letting everything go right to sh!t.
That's right. If you get a good workout your legs should hurt more then that damn toe

fmfws185

Awards
Weve had a couple of threads talk about how PHs amplify one's personality, you know if you're mellow, won't affect much.. If you're a d1ck, it might make you more of a d1ck...

So with you saying one little thing can ruin your day I wonder what you would be like on a stronger compound lol
ya lol my gf always gets pissed at me cuz im like that. usually on cycle im in a good mood. ive ran epi twice b4.