Dbol and Anavar Cycle questions

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Did the Dbol 4 weeks at 30mg with all supps included. 15lbs gained plus bodyfat reduction at 4000-4500 cals and no cardio. I'm 24 and been lifting for 7 years. 5"11, 230lbs now. First cycle since Phera a year ago. Everything was on point. Crazy strength gains. Bench up 50lbs for reps. Just had some nasty back pumps at times.

Next part is anavar at 50-60mg per day for 6 weeks. I wanna use this part to get ripped. How much should i decrease calories....if at all. I heard this has some lipolysis properties. cardio? I want to go from 16 to 12% if possible. More of a recomp than losing any mass.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont want to burst your bubble but 6 weeks of var solo is not gonna get you "shredded" or drop you from 16 to 12% attempting to recomp.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im amazed when i see ppl wanting to drop 4-5-6% bf in a matter of 4-6 weeks. cutting takes a HELL of a lot longer to do than bulking does....if u do it correctly that is.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clen/var/T3... Diet on point and cardio daily. 6 weeks and you might be able to knock 3% off..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i dont want to burst your bubble but 6 weeks of var solo is not gonna get you "shredded" or drop you from 16 to 12% attempting to recomp.
im amazed when i see ppl wanting to drop 4-5-6% bf in a matter of 4-6 weeks. cutting takes a HELL of a lot longer to do than bulking does....if u do it correctly that is.
:goodpost:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
try keto diet + test + var worked for me and about 4 months

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
cutting

Thanks for the input guys. I honestly never have really cut before. I cut from 185lbs fat to 150lbs about 5 years ago. I have gained 80lbs since then and always been able to hold 15% just keeping the drinking very low to none, no sugar, protein, good carbs, fiber, etc.

I you were doing Var solo, what goals would you think would be reasonable? So far I have added 2 days of cardio for 30mins. The lifting is all done in and has been done in supersets to keep cardio up. Im also eating about 3500 cals now. Strength is stable where I left off with the dbol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
var sucked for me, i wont use it again. I ran it 50mgs x 8 weeks. Id run it higher dose and longer if I ever used it again and only if I got a good deal on it

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
var

You say the var sucked....how so? How was coming off of it? I heard its very mild so you can actually keep the gains, unlike just dropping off dbol. This is one of the reasons I chose to use it. How was the pct? What would you use instead thats oral?

I might bump up the dose in that case.....I have 2.5g in oral liquid.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
var is very mild, mild sides and mild gains. especially as a standalone. its really going to have to do with your diet and training.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You say the var sucked....how so? How was coming off of it? I heard its very mild so you can actually keep the gains, unlike just dropping off dbol. This is one of the reasons I chose to use it. How was the pct? What would you use instead thats oral?

I might bump up the dose in that case.....I have 2.5g in oral liquid.
well idk, it did its job but for the price i wouldnt use it again is what Im getting at. I do not have a cheap var source, its pretty pricey for myself.

it is real mild my pct was just clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks nothing crazy. ran hcg during cycle as well.

havent used any other orals so I cant comment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 23
Supplements 35
2HOT2GETSHOT Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 3