Opinions on short cycles....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What's your guys' opinions/results on really short cycles?? Say 4-6 weeks? Of course you'd have to use short esters but with them being more and more readily available lately IE, NPP, Bold acetate, to go along with your prop, sounds like an interesting topic....

Of course some of you guys rather prefer longer cycles as the norm for obvious reasons, but for the people that would like to try it out, whats your opinions?? I keep hearing that its the best way to stay clear of most sides, etc. and that its just plain healthier...those reasons would be the ones that stand out the most......

Any thoughts?

ChrisB

Awards
In my opinion I wouln't go shorter then 8 weeks.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Lenght of a cycle will depend on the compounds you use. For instance, my last cycle was based off of tren, winny, prop, and masteron and felt the 7-8 weeks i did was just fine. If you're using some enanthate with eq for example, you're going to be better off giving your cycle a nice 10-12 weeks. Four to six weeks seems a bit short.
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Lenght of a cycle will depend on the compounds you use. For instance, my last cycle was based off of tren, winny, prop, and masteron and felt the 7-8 weeks i did was just fine. If you're using some enanthate with eq for example, you're going to be better off giving your cycle a nice 10-12 weeks. Four to six weeks seems a bit short.
Sage
Yeah thats what I meant. The shorter cycles would have to be with the shorter esters. Like prop, NPP, bold acetate, etc...

How did you like the masteron sage??

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
If I was looking to lean up, I would go with the Prop, Tren, Winny, and clen/ECA(alternating every two weeks) for 6-7weeks. i would add some IGF at week 4 and run for 4 weeks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I like short cycles. prop, tren, dbol, or even just fina for 6 weeks. Good gains and you don't have to poke your self forever.

SteelersFan

Awards
Hey Pittsburgh, How's your cycle comming along?
I'm currently doing a short low dose Enanthate cycle trying to make the most out of one vial of 250mg/ml.
About 8 wks of 310 / wk (1.1 cc e6d)
I'll let you know how it goes, even at that I should have test levels at least 2-4 X natural levels so I'm expecting to makes some gains.
Also I'm doing m-1-t 30 mg, first 3 wks.
I'm three shots in, gained a few pounds, prolly m-1-t, waiting for the test to kick in.
I know it's not optimal, but I have an Enanthate shortage right now so I'm going with what I got.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
How did you like the masteron sage??
I would recommend it to brothers who already has a low BF%. I have two close friends, one of who competes that are 6% bodyfat or so, and they got extreme results with masteron to finish off their repsective cycles. I am in favor for it. Even at my moderate BF% (9 or so), I found stacking the masteron on top of the winny and prop at the end of my last cycle, really help lean myself out.
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pittsburgh, How's your cycle comming along?
I'm currently doing a short low dose Enanthate cycle trying to make the most out of one vial of 250mg/ml.
About 8 wks of 310 / wk (1.1 cc e6d)
I'll let you know how it goes, even at that I should have test levels at least 2-4 X natural levels so I'm expecting to makes some gains.
Also I'm doing m-1-t 30 mg, first 3 wks.
I'm three shots in, gained a few pounds, prolly m-1-t, waiting for the test to kick in.
I know it's not optimal, but I have an Enanthate shortage right now so I'm going with what I got.
Hey bro....how ya been...

I started that enanthate cycle but came to realize that I had received a bad batch....so still working on getting that one worked out....you can read more into it in that same one thread...kinda sucked, but **** happens I guess...

I just started my prop tonight; my first shot actually a few hours ago. I'll be running that @ 150mg EOD for 8 weeks at least, maybe longer, dunno just yet..

Lemme know how yours' goes bro, I agree that you'd still have some results even at that low a dose...just can't expect anything amazing...I'm sure you know that though so good luck....keep me posted man...and drink another Iron City for me...LOL...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend it to brothers who already has a low BF%. I have two close friends, one of who competes that are 6% bodyfat or so, and they got extreme results with masteron to finish off their repsective cycles. I am in favor for it. Even at my moderate BF% (9 or so), I found stacking the masteron on top of the winny and prop at the end of my last cycle, really help lean myself out.
Sage
Thats cool bro...glad you liked it. I'll have to shed some more fat before I'd mess with it though...LOL..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah skye, I remembered you saying that, I expected you to chime in on this...LOL..I'm gonna look more into the potential health benefits (or in this sense rather it would be less health problems) and weigh out my findings. I think a successful protocol could be mapped out as Ruffneck suggested to take advantage of things like these... :cool:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, I actually have to say that after running shorter cycles of things and longer cycles of things.........I like longer cycles with reasonbale doses :)

They just work better for me....give me time to make sure that I'm getting the most out of my cycle. I like to plan them out for a long time, research things like crazy, then really nail each cycle. That's been my plan for everything and I can honestly say every cycle has been well worth my time and money, no exceptions. Slow and steady wins the race for me ;) :D

BTW I forgot to PM you back, I see you started the cycle, good luck man :cool:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah skye, I remembered you saying that, I expected you to chime in on this...LOL..I'm gonna look more into the potential health benefits (or in this sense rather it would be less health problems) and weigh out my findings. I think a successful protocol could be mapped out as Ruffneck suggested to take advantage of things like these... :cool:
hehe, guilty as charged. but don't get me wrong. I like long esters too but only if I am going to be running it for prolonged time frames like I have be the EQ. It just that I have found myself responding better to more gear for a lesser time. It also because the only test I really like is prop.

I am going to change up on my next cycle though. I am strongly thinking of running nand cyp (if I can get ahold of it) and tren e for my next cycle.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I like 8 week cycles of short esters any longer and my bp goes up too high and post cycle is a total biatch. 8 weeks I get good gains, my bp stays somewhat reasonable, I keep most of my gains, and post cycle isnt as harsh.