M4OHN Raw powder In stock!!!

  1. M4OHN Raw powder In stock!!!


    Ill post this in the PH section also till everyone gets used to reading these here( DS Forum). But here are all the updates starting tonight (May 17).

    I have exactly 94 gms of M4OHN powder that wont be used for tablets. I am ordering more but it does take a few weeks. Ill do some betas liquids by wed. but I know all you homebrewing freaks out there want powder.

    I will also be adding Methyl-Dien powder to the site probably this weekend. I have 200 gms, I will not be getting any more powder once this is gone. There will be some type of sale I just havent decided yet.

    The M1T powder is also in, I have 400gms of that, once that is gone that is it. It will be discontinued so I can work on the release of M4OHT and PROMENT.

    There is also a very small amount of 1 test cyp, I dont remember how much but its not much, same deal, as soon as that is gone that is it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Ill post this in the PH section also till everyone gets used to reading these here( DS Forum). But here are all the updates starting tonight (May 17).

    I have exactly 94 gms of M4OHN powder that wont be used for tablets. I am ordering more but it does take a few weeks. Ill do some betas liquids by wed. but I know all you homebrewing freaks out there want powder.

    I will also be adding Methyl-Dien powder to the site probably this weekend. I have 200 gms, I will not be getting any more powder once this is gone. There will be some type of sale I just havent decided yet.

    The M1T powder is also in, I have 400gms of that, once that is gone that is it. It will be discontinued so I can work on the release of M4OHT and PROMENT.

    There is also a very small amount of 1 test cyp, I dont remember how much but its not much, same deal, as soon as that is gone that is it.
    Sounds good.

  3. Why would you respond to this, its nealy a year old
    •   
       


  4. I'd hate to break it to you, but Sledge's post here, is a year-old. Sorry, if this was 2004, it'd be a different story.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Why would you respond to this, its nealy a year old
    lol... IBTL

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Why would you respond to this, its nealy a year old
    lol, Ya beat me to it Bow.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    lol, Ya beat me to it Bow.
    LOL!
    My eyes popped out. I could have used a few grams of mohn

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    LOL!
    My eyes popped out. I could have used a few grams of mohn
    me too. i didn't read much about mohn till after the ban, so missed it...
  9. Red face This is you


    ASAP...You should be emberrased.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk 6-OXO powder in stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 01:31 AM
  2. DS M4OHN 6 Packs In Stock and ready to ship!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:19 AM
  3. 1-Test Powder in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:25 PM
  4. 4-AD Powder IN STOCK!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in