M4OHN Raw powder In stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill post this in the PH section also till everyone gets used to reading these here( DS Forum). But here are all the updates starting tonight (May 17).

I have exactly 94 gms of M4OHN powder that wont be used for tablets. I am ordering more but it does take a few weeks. Ill do some betas liquids by wed. but I know all you homebrewing freaks out there want powder.

I will also be adding Methyl-Dien powder to the site probably this weekend. I have 200 gms, I will not be getting any more powder once this is gone. There will be some type of sale I just havent decided yet.

The M1T powder is also in, I have 400gms of that, once that is gone that is it. It will be discontinued so I can work on the release of M4OHT and PROMENT.

There is also a very small amount of 1 test cyp, I dont remember how much but its not much, same deal, as soon as that is gone that is it.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Ill post this in the PH section also till everyone gets used to reading these here( DS Forum). But here are all the updates starting tonight (May 17).

I have exactly 94 gms of M4OHN powder that wont be used for tablets. I am ordering more but it does take a few weeks. Ill do some betas liquids by wed. but I know all you homebrewing freaks out there want powder.

I will also be adding Methyl-Dien powder to the site probably this weekend. I have 200 gms, I will not be getting any more powder once this is gone. There will be some type of sale I just havent decided yet.

The M1T powder is also in, I have 400gms of that, once that is gone that is it. It will be discontinued so I can work on the release of M4OHT and PROMENT.

There is also a very small amount of 1 test cyp, I dont remember how much but its not much, same deal, as soon as that is gone that is it.
Sounds good.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Why would you respond to this, its nealy a year old :think:

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I'd hate to break it to you, but Sledge's post here, is a year-old. Sorry, if this was 2004, it'd be a different story.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
This is you

ASAP...You should be emberrased. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0