Turinabol or HDrol

Carolinapumps

Awards
I understand that H-Drol is a pro-drug for T-bol. I was just wondering if anyone has run both and could give me their opinion of how the two compare. I have heard T-bol gives higher sides with similar gains, which seems counterintuitive. (Not a posting on AM so I am not sure how much I trust this opinion) Any input would be appreciated. I am trying to decide if I want to shell over a little extra cash to get some OT of if I will just keep to H-Drol for the summer cut.

Thanks,
CP

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The turnibol LV? If its that, I believe you get more servings per bottle. Dont qoute me on that, I think I remember reading that. But H Drol is great though. Depending on the cost. Id probrably go the Tunibol LV route. Just My 2 cents.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you mean turinabol as the oral AAS then Hdrol does convert to it in very small amounts but is basically its own separate steroid that's very similar. I don't know if one is better than the other but Hdrol needs to be dosed alot higher than real Tbol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks unreal for clearing that up for me. Im still learning. And help when I can.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks unreal for clearing that up for me. Im still learning. And help when I can.
your post is totally valid, Turninabol and Turinabol LV are different things. Tbol is a real oral AAS usually dosed like 40-60mg a day. Turinabol LV is just PP's oral preparation of halodrol, i dunno how much better it gets absorbed or not, but it should still be dosed higher than real Tbol.

Real Turinabol and Halodrol are different steroids though that's the bottom line to clear up confusion to readers.

It gets confusing when Supp companies name their products like this I know ><

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i think i said this in another post but turinabol by pp is better price than h-drol mg per mg

Carolinapumps

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Unrealmachine, I was speaking of the real AAS oral Turinabol. I found a pretty good price, i.e. equivalent at 50 mg T-bol/day to 75 mg H-Drol/day. I had trouble finding the chemical structure of H-Drol, so I wasn't really sure how accurate the description of H-drol as a pro-steroid to t-bol was. I have read in various places ranging from 1-5% conversion.

I guess since they are both methylated either will be liver toxic. I wish there were more comprehensive studies on liver toxicity of various compounds. Thanks FDA........

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at those price ratios, get the real Tbol for sure dude.

Carolinapumps

Awards
Thanks for all the input Unreal. I will be getting the T-bol then. I am pretty excited. I will def do a write up. I am interested to see how it compares to anavar.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input Unreal. I will be getting the T-bol then. I am pretty excited. I will def do a write up. I am interested to see how it compares to anavar.
this is def the right choice.tbol is amazing. you will love it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I was ordering test I would get tbol, and if i was just running a solo cycle id do hdrol.

even at 100mg hdrol only converts to about 5mg of tbol haha. interesting fact of the day.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I was ordering test I would get tbol, and if i was just running a solo cycle id do hdrol.

even at 100mg hdrol only converts to about 5mg of tbol haha. interesting fact of the day.
i saw that with 19-nor proucts its only a 5% conversion rate. but obviously these products are effective past those conversions.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i saw that with 19-nor proucts its only a 5% conversion rate. but obviously these products are effective past those conversions.
Absolutely, my point was how astounding it is that it basically isnt a pro-hormone, I consider its conversion to tbol as a waste byproduct liek alot of dht conversion is.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, my point was how astounding it is that it basically isnt a pro-hormone, I consider its conversion to tbol as a waste byproduct liek alot of dht conversion is.
very true. these are just steroids with a more society friendly name.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's actually kind of interesting in that it's both a steroid AND a pro-hormone.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah i always had a itch for oral turinabol. maybe next year with tren SD T and winnie

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've ran tbol, and i've ran hd.

if I couldn't have tbol, then i'd settle for hd, the next best thing. tbol is good sht. either stacked, or solo.

there are numerous studies done on tbol from back when the east germans were using it.
I've seen a study done where they gave women 10mg of tbol, for two years. they were fine.

you can run tbol at 50mg for 4 weeks, and run an otc test booster product to restore hpta function.
basically, you'd have to be a real dumb as s to f uck your self up on tbol.

tbol for the win. wish i had some right now.

Carolinapumps

Awards
I will make sure to PM eveyone on here once I start my tbol cycle. I will be 40-50 mg daily for 5-6 weeks. Already got my torem for PCT. I have cycle assist but am looking for input on the effectiveness of pharmaceutical grade milk thistle extract.
Any one ever buy research chemical silibinin?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will make sure to PM eveyone on here once I start my tbol cycle. I will be 40-50 mg daily for 5-6 weeks. Already got my torem for PCT. I have cycle assist but am looking for input on the effectiveness of pharmaceutical grade milk thistle extract.
Any one ever buy research chemical silibinin?
Interesting never heard of this. There are better research chems for liver support though.

Carolinapumps

Awards
When I was picking up my Torem, I stumbled across the Anti-hepatitoxics and the pharmaceutical grade milk thistle extract was one of them. Relatively cheap and I have seen good things from clinical trial write ups. Another thing on therewas Ursodeoxycholic Acid which "is a bile acid that has shown profound effects during research on a heavily stressed / diseased liver." Upon closer inspection I found that it has actually been shown to increase mortality rates in animal clinical trials.

Anyways, having just graduated from college my heavy drinking days have tapored off, so I think otc supports will do the trick.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Tbol is good stuff, but hell on your liver, might want to look into a liver support supp, liver juice is quality. Also for pct I've used a combination of torem and sutain alpha, and depending on your goals some cortisol control post cycle and some natural t booster as well.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
50mg tbol stacked with 50mg var.. ed for 5 weeks is beautiful.... ur body will change

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i said this in another post but turinabol by pp is better price than h-drol mg per mg
This. Turinabol LV for sure.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just as a warning, its been a while since I've seen quality tbol available, aside from a few ugl's that have been private now for quite some time, so just make sure you aren't getting dyed aspirin, if you doubt it go with the turinabol lv.

Carolinapumps

Awards
I am sure of the source, so I am going with it. What i may do if money allows is take the tbol, log that, and then get some tbol lv and do a cycle to compare and log that.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol LV is a good choice for sure.
also no legal worries.
stacked with ASGT and sustain alphaLV = GREAT!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Anabolics 71
Post Cycle Therapy 9