Arimidex for PCT?

glax200

Awards
I am coming off a 4 week cycle of a ph and am wondering if i can take arimidex only to restore my hpta production and get everything else back to normal?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately no, arimidex would only address the issue of rebounding estrogen, but would do nothing to recover your hpta.

glax200

Awards
so what else would assist in recovering my hpta? a test booster?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know what hpta is... but you dont know what a serm is? tamoxifen citrate or clomid or torem.

CerebralSteel

Awards
DeadAim is right you need something that will act on the hypothalamus; alas, Arimidex will not do the trick like a SERM, selective estrogen receptor modulator. SERMs are also commonly used during PCT or Post Cycle Therapy after the use of anabolic steroids, or during a steroid cycle in case of the sudden onset of estrogenic symptoms. Bodybuilders who take hormonal supplements can experience gynecomastia and similar symptoms because the body metabolizes some steroids into estrogen. This increase in estrogen can occur during or after a steroid cycle, so responsible body builders will usually cycle a SERM after a steroid cycle to ensure that their body is not flooded with excess estrogen. They also often keep a SERM on hand in case of emergency.

CerebralSteel

Awards
Do not get me wrong though, Arimidex has its place in your arsenal. More to come.

glax200

Awards
thanks for the info man....are any of those serms available in stores? I know the arimidex is but im not positive if any serms are.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DeadAim is right you need something that will act on the hypothalamus; alas, Arimidex will not do the trick like a SERM, selective estrogen receptor modulator. SERMs are also commonly used during PCT or Post Cycle Therapy after the use of anabolic steroids, or during a steroid cycle in case of the sudden onset of estrogenic symptoms. Bodybuilders who take hormonal supplements can experience gynecomastia and similar symptoms because the body metabolizes some steroids into estrogen. This increase in estrogen can occur during or after a steroid cycle, so responsible body builders will usually cycle a SERM after a steroid cycle to ensure that their body is not flooded with excess estrogen. They also often keep a SERM on hand in case of emergency.
Just a small thing to point out, a serm allows your body to be flooded with excess estrogen, which is one of the benefits. you dont want to supress estrogen when your recovering your hpta. It simply competes for estrogen to bind to breast tissue, so that way you can have excess circulating estrogen without fear of gyno. ;)

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info man....are any of those serms available in stores? I know the arimidex is but im not positive if any serms are.
No you won't find in stores, but there is easy ways to find them.

fmfws185

Awards
So u started a cycle without a planned pct?
Or do u have a pct in line and ur just asking abt arimidex?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I am coming off a 4 week cycle of a ph and am wondering if i can take arimidex only to restore my hpta production and get everything else back to normal?
You waited till now to ask about this? you are so screwed... sorry had to say it. Get a serm soon as you can man. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Most Prohormones don't aromitize, you'll never need Armidex.

glax200

Awards
well im only on week 2 and have not been taking high doses and have not seen results i will most likely have to cut the cycle...but are their any serms available in stores?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, an AI can be used effectively to restore HPTA!!!!! Not as effective as a SERM though, but if its the only thing you got, it can be done! I have seen logs of guys using letro only for pct and recovered.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, an AI can be used effectively to restore HPTA!!!!! Not as effective as a SERM though, but if its the only thing you got, it can be done! I have seen logs of guys using letro only for pct and recovered.
Your dumb as ****. Their hpta is recovered through time and the bodys normal recovery, letro does not aid in this at all, it just prevents gyno from rebounding estrogen.

Stop giving bad advice.

Take the arimidex while your waiting for your SERM in the mail .5mg a day, essientially delaying your recovery. I would rush order it too...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your dumb as ****. Their hpta is recovered through time and the bodys normal recovery, letro does not aid in this at all, it just prevents gyno from rebounding estrogen.

Stop giving bad advice.

Take the arimidex while your waiting for your SERM in the mail .5mg a day, essientially delaying your recovery. I would rush order it too...
Would you like me to refer you to studies? Letro can significantly raise testosterone on its own! Le me find some...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol... letro pct, do those studies come with a lipid panel at the end, or do you judge it based on how many bypasses you need.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol... letro pct, do those studies come with a lipid panel at the end, or do you judge it based on how many bypasses you need.
If he doesnt have SERM and wont get one and his cycle is over, best to start an AI pct, than no PCT at all...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also an AI's ability to raise testosterone exists in short periods of time 4-6 weeks, and when your body is NATURALLY producing testosterone...

Do your studies have patients with a starting testosterone of 0-50

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also an AI's ability to raise testosterone exists in short periods of time 4-6 weeks, and when your body is NATURALLY producing testosterone...

Do your studies have patients with a starting testosterone of 0-50
If he is on an aromatizing cycle and has excess estro (which is suppressive in nature) an AI would suppress estro and simultaneously raise test.. Lots of people use AI's in pct and it does aid in recover, most of the time aromasin is used because it is better for your body.

glax200

Awards
thanks for the advice...so what Ai do you suggest i run (that is available in stores) before recieving nolva.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely aromasin if you have it. I would not rely on an otc AI , arimoasin and arimidex can pretty much kill any chance estrogen has of popping up.

But seriously get 1 day shipping on your serm. what was the cycle btw, maybe im overreacting.

glax200

Awards
Its no big cycle...just a 4 week steel crushers prohormone....week 1 was 2 5mg pills a day and week 2 is 4 5mg pills a day and i am currently starting week 3 continuing 4 pills a day. To me it doesnt seem like anything too serious, but im still trying to take the right procautions