Superhuman: Steroids (National Geographic)

  1. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

  2. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Oh Snap!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    yeah i've watched parts 1-3...just gotta watch 4 + 5!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RAZORBACK09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    0

    Damn, I was hoping it was something going to be on TV so I could record!
  5. Registered User
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    10346

    cool vids
  6. Registered User
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC!
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    802

    thx for posting this. I saw it a few months back but its still good.
  7. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    nice nice imma check it out later
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  8. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    I thought it was an interesting watch. Except i cringed when it showed the liver growing blood filled cysts LOL.

    The different points of view were interesting

    My point of view is that of course there are risks with steroids, but we are ALLOWED to take risks in our lives. It's my life, it's my body, and I'm allowed to take risks with it. Some people eat like absolute **** and don't move and they die early of heart attacks too, that's their sad choice. All sports involve injuries, and people's hobbies can be dangerous, like extreme dirtbiking and even skiing, people get hurt or killed left or right. But it's FUN and it's our choice to do it.

    I mean if a 15 year old kid does a jump on his dirtbike and lands on his head and dies, do you outlaw dirtbikes?

    Oh how i hate our laws.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Nice!
  10. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I thought it was an interesting watch. Except i cringed when it showed the liver growing blood filled cysts LOL.

    The different points of view were interesting

    My point of view is that of course there are risks with steroids, but we are ALLOWED to take risks in our lives. It's my life, it's my body, and I'm allowed to take risks with it. Some people eat like absolute **** and don't move and they die early of heart attacks too, that's their sad choice. All sports involve injuries, and people's hobbies can be dangerous, like extreme dirtbiking and even skiing, people get hurt or killed left or right. But it's FUN and it's our choice to do it.

    I mean if a 15 year old kid does a jump on his dirtbike and lands on his head and dies, do you outlaw dirtbikes?

    Oh how i hate our laws.
    Granted i haven't watched all of them yet (my video and audio won't sync on my laptop right now...f*cking hate that)....i did see that clip with the liver. It kinda freaked me out. But then again one wonders what kind of liver support those BBers/PLers were taking when those cysts formed on their liver (if any).

    I, like John Ramano, believe that steroids are safe and effective if used intelligently.

    Society lacks real education on safe administration of steroids. Just like you have to go get a motorcycle license before you can ride it on the open road....they have to be educated on how to ride, rules of the road, demonstrate they can handle the bike, etc.
  11. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Granted i haven't watched all of them yet (my video and audio won't sync on my laptop right now...f*cking hate that)....i did see that clip with the liver. It kinda freaked me out. But then again one wonders what kind of liver support those BBers/PLers were taking when those cysts formed on their liver (if any).

    I, like John Ramano, believe that steroids are safe and effective if used intelligently.

    Society lacks real education on safe administration of steroids. Just like you have to go get a motorcycle license before you can ride it on the open road....they have to be educated on how to ride, rules of the road, demonstrate they can handle the bike, etc.
    Thing is, a politician is an insecure person who feels they must bend those who are better to them to be under their will...

    Nuff said, they dont like peeps with muscles and big ****s, so they suppress everything. Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?

    Gotta love America
  12. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wuxi, China
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    ..
    B] Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?
    [/B]
    Well this thread just took an unexpected turn...
  13. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Well this thread just took an unexpected turn...
    YOWZERS!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  14. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Thing is, a politician is an insecure person who feels they must bend those who are better to them to be under their will...

    Nuff said, they dont like peeps with muscles and big ****s, so they suppress everything. Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?

    Gotta love America
    I think a better way to describe a politician is someone who thinks that they know what's good for everyone else

    But yeah....this country can be f*ucked up
  15. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,549
    Rep Power
    1590230

    well shi t, I just watched video 1-5, and didn't learn anything new. im a little disapointed.

    the producers tried to make a scientific doc on steroids, but you cant mix bs with science.

    I like how they left out the pre existing conditions of those people who died, and the anti depressants the kids that hung himself was on.

    this was made to look legit by tossing in some science, but they left out all the facts, and added in the media biased bull sh it in order to accomplish their goal, scare people.
  16. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well shi t, I just watched video 1-5, and didn't learn anything new. im a little disapointed.

    the producers tried to make a scientific doc on steroids, but you cant mix bs with science.

    I like how they left out the pre existing conditions of those people who died, and the anti depressants the kids that hung himself was on.

    this was made to look legit by tossing in some science, but they left out all the facts, and added in the media biased bull sh it in order to accomplish their goal, scare people.
    Yeah they did leave out quite a lot. Like for liver damage, people use liver protection, for cholesterol and blood pressure, same thing. For shrinking of the balls, that's temporary (they didn't even mention that!) and mostly preventable with hCG, for growth of breast tissue, that's preventable with AIs, for that period after a cycle with testosterone low enough to "cause suicide" thats also mitigated by hCG.

    A documentary on steroids will really be complete when they mention all the precautions and safety measures that steroid users take in order to maximize the ratio of benefits to side effects.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Thing is, a politician is an insecure person who feels they must bend those who are better to them to be under their will...

    Nuff said, they dont like peeps with muscles and big ****s, so they suppress everything. Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?

    Gotta love America
    hell, you don't have to be a politician to choke a b@tch ... wayne brady beoooooootch!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. Registered User
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27388

    I think most of those guys with severe heart kidney and liver issues run non stop cycles for 10+ years with no pct and kill there lipid values with massive amounts of orals...I would love to see a cycle history of a top pro, I bet they are on 5+ different anabolis hgh and slin every cycle. Their use is not in moderation
  20. Registered User
    RAZORBACK09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    0

    Watched the video. Thanks.

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheDarkHalf again.
  21. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    That brings back memories....
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  22. Registered User
    tigerbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    6695

    once I saw that kids dad on there I turned it off. It hurts me to listen him talk about people injecting steriods "into their veins" plus at that point it was just a bunch of sensationalism.
  23. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Hmmmm, I must have missed that video before when I watched it in the past, I never seen the part where the DEA was supportive of not banning steroid use without a prescription....
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  24. Registered User
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC!
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    802

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I think most of those guys with severe heart kidney and liver issues run non stop cycles for 10+ years with no pct and kill there lipid values with massive amounts of orals...I would love to see a cycle history of a top pro, I bet they are on 5+ different anabolis hgh and slin every cycle. Their use is not in moderation

    In the forums at rxmuscle.com Dave palumbo said what his cycle was like pre contest in his prime. It was freaking nuts from wat I remember.
  25. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    In the forums at rxmuscle.com Dave palumbo said what his cycle was like pre contest in his prime. It was freaking nuts from wat I remember.
    Dave was on a shyyt load of c0cktails, believe that. He has talked about it before on vid.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  26. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Great video. Thanks for posting the links.
  27. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    my bed
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4618

    nice doc but bigger, stronger, faster was better lol. wish they interviewed Arny but sadly he cant give his honest opinion on camera lol
  28. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Back down South for the minute
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,177
    Rep Power
    26286

    Thanks for posting.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superhuman Radio
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in