M1T at low dose two week cycle

Warhead_321

Awards
Im starting a M1T cycle at 2mgs/day and slowly uppin the dosage to see how the side effects are. I am also taking 1,4andro & 4AD. I will keep you guys updated.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Incidentally, based on my experience and what I have read, it takes a week or two for the side effects of a given dosage to manifest. That is, a person taking a dosage may have no side effects for a couple weeks, and then suddenly develop side effects. This may be related to the long time methyls stay in the body.

Warhead_321

Awards
couple of weeks?

How is that possible...all I read is how most people couldnt even surpass the second week due to the bad lethargy and headaches while on it. ? who knows but I just figure im i only have 3 weeks of this cycle left so I'll do two weeks of M1T with it and then go off M1 and stay on the 1,4AD cycle. My hopes are to not lose much muscle as I most likely would if I went straight to PCT after M1. I think by letting it stay in the body a bit before jumping to PCT will help because I think it kills alot when you jump back and forth so fast....body cant regulate well.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
How is that possible...all I read is how most people couldnt even surpass the second week due to the bad lethargy and headaches while on it. ?
My point exactly. Someone can see gains and think all is well and then suddenly develop sides after 10-14 days. This indicates that the dose was too high all along. They would not have known this after a few days, though. Therefore, taking something for a few days will not reveal enough to disclose what dosage you should be using.

who knows but I just figure im i only have 3 weeks of this cycle left so I'll do two weeks of M1T with it and then go off M1 and stay on the 1,4AD cycle. My hopes are to not lose much muscle as I most likely would if I went straight to PCT after M1. I think by letting it stay in the body a bit before jumping to PCT will help because I think it kills alot when you jump back and forth so fast....body cant regulate well.
Discontinuing M 1-T before the end of the cycle and running the rest of the stack a little longer makes sense. We have discussed this idea in other threads.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Being cautious is a good idea, and I commend you on that, but I would start the dose @ 5mg and assess the situation.

Warhead_321

Awards
My point exactly. Someone can see gains and think all is well and then suddenly develop sides after 10-14 days. This indicates that the dose was too high all along. They would not have known this after a few days, though. Therefore, taking something for a few days will not reveal enough to disclose what dosage you should be using.

Well I only have seen I believe one post about starting at a low dose but then the person for some reason ups the dose dramatically. Im just going to start real low and increase to 5mgs and then stop after the two weeks. I really am not looking for a 25lbs increase in weight...really just want to look a bit more buff to get chicks this summer ;)

Warhead_321

Awards
Being cautious is a good idea, and I commend you on that, but I would start the dose @ 5mg and assess the situation.
Well I am already on a high dose of 1,4AD and this really is my very first cycle but I will have no problem starting at a little higher dose on my next :) Thanks guys for your input and I'll keep you posted.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this, does anyone know the halflife of M1T and the other oral methyls? Given that they're orals my guess is they'd have a short halflife, but I'd want to be sure. It'd have an effect on how PCT is handled at the very least.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this, does anyone know the halflife of M1T and the other oral methyls? Given that they're orals my guess is they'd have a short halflife, but I'd want to be sure. It'd have an effect on how PCT is handled at the very least.
This has been discussed and no one knows for sure. Being a methyl, it is not that short. The most commonly proposed half-life is 8-12 hours.

quasar

Awards
I still had bad lower back cramps (and increased strength) for 3 days after my 4 week 5mg/ED m1t/4ad cycle, so I think the half life may be longer.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
This is m second cycle of m1t. My first one I ran at 10 mg/day with 4ad for 3 weeks and definitely had the lethargy and lower back pain. This time I'm running m1t @ 5 mg, no 4ad. I'm on my second week and haven't felt any sides yet...hopefully it stays like this. I'm also up 5 pounds, and haven't increased cals at all. I love m1t when the lethargy and back pain isn't kicking my ass.

Last edited:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been off M1T (2 weeks, 5mg ED) for four days and still got bad back cramps while running yesterday, and still have the lethargy.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I love the idea of starting low. I know when I do a cycle of MD or M4OHN I plan on frontloading 1mg of M1T, just to "wetten" things up a bit, and get some anabolic action before the other kicks in.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think its a great idea. Keep us posted if you decide to experiment with this. I totally agree that the sides might be from dosing too high. I think we've seen plenty of examples of "recomended doses" leading us astray. Can't hurt to try.

Warhead_321

Awards
Damn skippy!

Well guys I am on my 4th day of M1T on a 2.5mg (half pill) dose and im feeling great! My pumps are hard as hell, looking more solid, strength has increased, no back cramps or lethargy! The only side effects I found are an increase in aggression and headaches but those are on the low side. As I stated at top of thread I am also on 1,4AD and I believe the gains I am getting I will not lose due to the fact that im staying on such a low dose. I will also not up the dose at all because I wont risk any other side effects and/or the M1T flu. I am also stopping the M1T cycle after 2 weeks and continuing the 1,4AD for a week or two after and then PCT with Nolva 40-30-20-10 and by this I hope to keep most of my gains due to the fact that im not shocking my system by jumping right to PCT and confusing the body :) I tell ya, feeling like this I could workout ALL day if I didnt have to work lol. I'll keep you guys posted on how the progress is going.

donk

Awards
I took 15mg ed of M1T for 20 days. The only side I had was Horrible back cramps which started at day 3 and got a little worse each day. I started to drink alot of water take potasium and stretch stretch stretch my lower back hamstrings and calves and it held tremendiously and made the pain tolarable.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna try something slightly similar. 10mgs/day m1t for twoo weeks. also doing transdermals of 1t & 4ad that i will carry out for four weeks to try to hold on to gains. i'm feeling the lethargy on day one.

Warhead_321

Awards
i'm gonna try something slightly similar. 10mgs/day m1t for twoo weeks. also doing transdermals of 1t & 4ad that i will carry out for four weeks to try to hold on to gains. i'm feeling the lethargy on day one.
But see bro, im getting similar gains with my dose compared to your 10mg dose but im just doing it for a period of a little more time and I have NO lethargy at all & I work midnights :)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
well, that may be true. if there's something that i've noticed especially with m1t is all the very different individual responses to the stuff. i would probably be trying just 5mg/day also, but i have 10mg capsules & wanted to see if taking them once a day (am) was any different than the first time when i took 1/2 a 10mg tablet am then the other half in the pm. thanks for the note & good luck with your experiments.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Logically... @ that dosage I would do a 3 or 4 week cycle, as long as you see gains by week #2