Got sick gonna cut my cycle short advice please

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My daughter came home from daycare with a chest cold now I have it. I'm on day 15 of just SD and things were going great, put on 8lbs. Missed the gym the last three days cause I had a slight fever. Should I cut my PCT in half or not bother with it. I have Torem and PPs TRS. Thank you in advance for any advice.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if powering through this is not an option... then go ahead and start pct... you were on long enough that your system will have begun to shut down... unfortunatelyou will lose ALL your gains sitting home in bed though. SD gains are hard enough to keep...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
save your torem and run the trs.

also, go to you local sup shop, and get some quercitin (sp) also pick up some simply orange oj & a bottle of dhea (25mg) from wallmart, wallgreens, etc.

this combo should super boost your immune system, and the trs will get you back on track.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, was thinking of only running TRS, should I run the TRS at full length or cut it down to 2 weeks? Don't really feel shut down, still horny, Tren shut me down hard the first week, SD feels good. Even without working out sitting in bed my biceps feel superhard, really sucks. Iwould power through but my daughter was sick for over a week so I figure I won't be hgiving it my all right when I need it most.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a high chance your not sick, I ran a fever and felt ill on hdrol, many people report this too, known as "test flu" back in the day =[

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say there IS a high chance he is sick- AAS lower your immune system- and if he is in close contact with someone who is sick- he has a much greater risk of getting sick.....my .02

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aas do lower your immune system.

follow these steps to kick start your immune system, and possibly save some of those gains. you will be feeling good in no time.

run the trs for two weeks at max dosing.

buy your quercitin, run it at 1200mg 2x per day.

get you "simply orange" orange juice. (this is the best brand of oj) and mix your oj with everything. drink in the am with your protein when you first wake up. drink at lunch.
drink as a snack. ect.

take the dhea 25mg per cap, in the am, and then before bed.

you should start to feel great by day 2,3.

always have dhea on hand when running non aromatizable steroids to give your immune system a boost at the first sign of sickness.

with oral dhea, the high conversion to estrogen will help with white blood cell count, and in turn, your immune system.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh i absolutely think he is sick, but even I 2 weeks into my hdrol cycle felt ill, and it lasted just a few days.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys really appreciate the help, fever didn't last long sweated it out last night. started the pct today. Been coughing up some nasty chest nuggets and nose is clogged. Already lost 2 lbs and now my kidneys are starting to hurt I think from dehydration upped my water intake to battle it. Even worse my son is starting to cough poor little guy. Wife hasn't gotten sick yet so I'm keeping my distance.
Anyway thanks for the good advice.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys really appreciate the help, fever didn't last long sweated it out last night. started the pct today. Been coughing up some nasty chest nuggets and nose is clogged. Already lost 2 lbs and now my kidneys are starting to hurt I think from dehydration upped my water intake to battle it. Even worse my son is starting to cough poor little guy. Wife hasn't gotten sick yet so I'm keeping my distance.
Anyway thanks for the good advice.
sorry to hear bout the family bro, good luck gettin em back to health, keep the water up, hey up... sounds like its family movie night something at the heckler house.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Live to fight another day I always say....Would it have killed you? Probably not.....but biggest thing in the quest for schwoleness is deit, excercise, sleep and then supps......I have to remember that otherwise I buy a TON of un needed supps.....fight another day!