Methyl Stenelone?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nomenclature is 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one. Just wondering if anyone recalls having seen it in Vida or any other literature.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres a company out that has it,

Looked promising however results were sub par, and for the price you can do much better things with you money.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres a company out that has it,

Looked promising however results were sub par, and for the price you can do much better things with you money.
This, there was a recent comprehensive log of the stuff, not worth the hefty price tag.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Although im not sure it has been proven to be true msten

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who was it that ran the log? 1 person's results isn't exactly a great scientific indicator :) Plus too I've noticed that definitely different people react differently to different compounds anyhow.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its just that msten is just the elusive ph of the steroid world. Pops up here and there but never with good results. I believe Vida shows that it should be a pretty impressive compound.

if appnut produced it at a good price im sure it would be purchased by many more people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, we're not going down that road again, unless we find something that is 100% non-questionably DSHEA compliant, which methyl-sten wouldn't be. I came across 2 boxes of the recently made stuff, and at 1 day in @ 30mg/day I can definitely notice a few things, like some decent CNS stim + body temp effects, as well as a little bit of back pumps already.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha no coincidence the dshea was created the year after steroids were added to the CSA huh?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, really prior to the DSHEA, all supplements were sort of in a grey area. There was no real governance of the products, but also there wasn't a clear legality to selling any of them either. Even taking something as simple as say fish oil, prior to the DSHEA, it was a grey area as to exactly how (or whether) fish oil should be sold. Even far worse for extracts and more processed products though. So its not an all bad piece of legislation, as it least it defined dietary supplements as any product not being sold as prescription already that is based in the edible food chain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Nootropics 22
R1187 Anabolics 6
ZLB70 Supplements 8
EasyEJL Anabolics 13