Old gyno advice

montedrvr

Awards
Have some 10+ year old gyno that I'd like to reduce or destroy...I've done a ton of reading here but none of it really covers anything like this

body stats are 6'1" and 230lb btw

any of your knowledge is much appreciated guys :fing02:

montedrvr

Awards
Btw - scooped up some Havoc as well....barking up the wrong tree?

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Have some 10+ year old gyno that I'd like to reduce or destroy...I've done a ton of reading here but none of it really covers anything like this

body stats are 6'1" and 230lb btw

any of your knowledge is much appreciated guys :fing02:
From what i've read you're pretty much screwed... Serms have been known to reduce older cases of gyno but it's rare. You could run a serm for 4 weeks and see if it helps but I doubt it will.

Suryoyo

Awards
nothing will help, Its all psycologic, you try some stuff, say like nolva or letro or epi, maybe one period it seems that the gyno is reduced, but trust me, once gyno, 95 % always gyno. My experience, surgery. I did It. But I got It free.

montedrvr

Awards
Everything I have read or heard points to expensive surgery that I cannot afford....how are you able to get the procedure free?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna throw out the old saying:
"Real men have gyno"
Heh, if you wanna go the oral route try letrozole. Other than that Nolva can work if it wasn't so old. Pretty much need to treat the sides at this point, and Letro can help some of those. Only cure is surgery tho.

Suryoyo

Awards
Everything I have read or heard points to expensive surgery that I cannot afford....how are you able to get the procedure free?
I live in Sweden, here is everything free when Its about hospital, surgery etc.
But we pay mutch taxes

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah pharma grade letro is expensive. research grade is cheaper but the dosing is ****ed sometimes.

Although honestly I think you need surgery..

NapoleanComp

Awards
Save yourself the money and don't bother with Letrozole. I'm not a medical professional, but just think about it: you're asking a chemical compound to actually target and specifically eliminate tissue. I really don't think any amount of hormone manipulation is going to get you to that point.

I'd recommend speaking to a doctor and looking into two things: 1) whether the surgery could be covered by your insurance (I've heard some providers will cover at least a percentage of the surgery if its not drug-related and has a significant impact on your health. Here, you'd probably be arguing that this has a significant impact on your mental health) and 2) whether you can get financing for your surgery. Personally, if I had gyno that bothered me quite a bit, I would not be opposed to paying 150 bucks a month to get rid of the ****.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letrozole can kill your gyno.. If your lucky.. Try that first and if that doesnt work, surgery is your only option.

montedrvr

Awards
How do you guys feel about what this page says pointing to gyno reversal?

basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's 10 years old, you gota get it cut out.. ive tried everything with mine, things most wouldn't even imagine.. im now ready to get it cut out.. when i have the money.. within a year.. cant wait.