Hey guys...first post...question on Tren PCT..

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post. I have recently started a tren only cycle. Im running 50mg ED as I like the pokes. I have had a friend of mine who used to compete, and I have seen proof knows what hes talking about has told me to try to stear clear of traditional techniques and use some tribex post cycle. However even though he obviously has seen great results Im not so sure he knows what is best for other people. obviously, most people say that a normal PCT includes either some HCG, Nolva, or Clomid or a combo. I would like to stick with some liquid research kinda stuff from maybe lionnutrition or whatever. What would be a good post cycle coming off of Tren Only run at 6-8 weeks?

Can I get away with no HCG? Is nolva needed or would clomi be better? Im also gonna be taking some liquid clen along with the PCT. What is your guys' view on tribulus or 6-oxo? Worthless after tren or what?

Also I may be adding some Test-E into this cycle. (Not sure yet- Ive only been on the tren for a week, have one friend telling me I should definitely run the enanth with it, and one saying tren only) If I add the test to it, whats a good PCT for that combo? And what is your guys's opinions on adding the test? So far no sexual side effects...and already in less then a week seeing some gains. Up about 4 lbs., and visually looking a little better.

My diet and training, and sleep are in check. This is my first cycle, and I know going with tren, and also not having all my PCT stuff is not something you guys recommend...but too late. I was having problems deciding between clomi, or just going OTC tribex or whatever. Its tough when you have two friends, both with experience, tugging on each arm telling you two totally different things. One is traditional...however the untraditional guy was at like 230/3% bf in competition...lol...so I just dont know what to believe.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post. I have recently started a tren only cycle. Im running 50mg ED as I like the pokes. I have had a friend of mine who used to compete, and I have seen proof knows what hes talking about has told me to try to stear clear of traditional techniques and use some tribex post cycle. However even though he obviously has seen great results Im not so sure he knows what is best for other people. obviously, most people say that a normal PCT includes either some HCG, Nolva, or Clomid or a combo. I would like to stick with some liquid research kinda stuff from maybe lionnutrition or whatever. What would be a good post cycle coming off of Tren Only run at 6-8 weeks?

Can I get away with no HCG? Is nolva needed or would clomi be better? Im also gonna be taking some liquid clen along with the PCT. What is your guys' view on tribulus or 6-oxo? Worthless after tren or what?

Also I may be adding some Test-E into this cycle. (Not sure yet- Ive only been on the tren for a week, have one friend telling me I should definitely run the enanth with it, and one saying tren only) If I add the test to it, whats a good PCT for that combo? And what is your guys's opinions on adding the test? So far no sexual side effects...and already in less then a week seeing some gains. Up about 4 lbs., and visually looking a little better.

My diet and training, and sleep are in check. This is my first cycle, and I know going with tren, and also not having all my PCT stuff is not something you guys recommend...but too late. I was having problems deciding between clomi, or just going OTC tribex or whatever. Its tough when you have two friends, both with experience, tugging on each arm telling you two totally different things. One is traditional...however the untraditional guy was at like 230/3% bf in competition...lol...so I just dont know what to believe.

I'm sure your friend means well, but he's wrong....for the most part anyways...

PCT regimens are the same for anycycle. So, I don't understand when you ask "what kind of PCT would be good to run after "this" cycle"....

Some prefer nolva over clomid as do I, due to some of the depressing side-effects that clomid gives users. But, either one will suffice. The HCG should be used whenever running a longer type cycle. The dosing regimen is also debated, but if going to use it, I would just run it 500iu's twice per week.

However, if you can afford to run the HCG in any cycle, then certainly do so....

As for the test, it depends on which your goals are. And most agree that even a low dose should be used with tren because of major loss of libido, so yes IMO you should run at the least 250mg/week to stave off loss of libido...

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I'm sure your friend means well, but he's wrong....for the most part anyways...

PCT regimens are the same for anycycle. So, I don't understand when you ask "what kind of PCT would be good to run after "this" cycle"....

Some prefer nolva over clomid as do I, due to some of the depressing side-effects that clomid gives users. But, either one will suffice. The HCG should be used whenever running a longer type cycle. The dosing regimen is also debated, but if going to use it, I would just run it 500iu's twice per week.

However, if you can afford to run the HCG in any cycle, then certainly do so....

As for the test, it depends on which your goals are. And most agree that even a low dose should be used with tren because of major loss of libido, so yes IMO you should run at the least 250mg/week to stave off loss of libido...
I was under the impression that Tren was a little different considering it doesnt aromatise. I guess I was wrong. So HCG, would be better, but If I couldnt get ahold of it, some nolva should do the trick maybe just not as quickly? Also...as far as Libido loss on Tren. As I said after a week I have seen no libido loss at all. Also...I really dont care, Im single, and busy. I am not too worried about my libido right now. I would be more worried about my gains being effected with a loss of test. However, If I could gain 10-15 lbs. on the tren alone I would be happy. I would rather have a nice little 15 lb. gain on tren, then a 30 lb. gain on test/tren and have everyone around me (job and personal) be very aware that I am using gear.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that Tren was a little different considering it doesnt aromatise. I guess I was wrong. So HCG, would be better, but If I couldnt get ahold of it, some nolva should do the trick maybe just not as quickly? Also...as far as Libido loss on Tren. As I said after a week I have seen no libido loss at all. Also...I really dont care, Im single, and busy. I am not too worried about my libido right now. I would be more worried about my gains being effected with a loss of test. However, If I could gain 10-15 lbs. on the tren alone I would be happy. I would rather have a nice little 15 lb. gain on tren, then a 30 lb. gain on test/tren and have everyone around me (job and personal) be very aware that I am using gear.
No bro, the HCG is to be used DURING the cycle. Always use nolva or clomid for your PCT....

Aromatization has nothing to do with supression of natural test levels. If you feed your body with an outside amount of juice no matter what it is, or how much, etc. you're gonna be shut down at the end of the cycle.

If you don't care about libido, which I certainly don't understand, using tren alone will be alright....

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
jergo is on the money, with pct and about hcg, i used hcg for the first time this cycle as my balls atrophied for the first time, i used it at 500ius ed for 10 days to get them to drop and then 500ius every four days after that. If i knew this was going to happen, and as i will be doing in the future, i would have ran it from the get go at 500ius twice per week.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
as said, use HCG throughout cycle and nolva post, works every time ;) :)

And remember, some people succeed in spite of what they do, not because of it :)

profbiv

Awards
Hey bro don’t be persuaded so quickly that it won’t make Mr. Woody to Mr. Sleepy. I’m a tren junkie the stuff is great but with sides. If you don’t run test around week three the effect will kick in. I have read post about no effect at all but personally won’t do tren only cycle ever again.

Tren with test

Well any cycle with test

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well I have never experienced Libido loss before, so maybe I dont know what I might be getting into. When you lose it, is it a total loss of desire for sex....or is the desire still there just with no physical ability to fufill the desire? If theres no desire...I dont see what the big deal would be...Like I said, Im busy and single, I can go a few weeks without it...however if the desire is there, and you just cant do anything about it, that may suck.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I like tren only for a lot of things but if you really want the full efect you need to stack it with something. I must be the only person here that doesn't like test but I like fina and prop. About 5% of the people (just my best guess) can run fina in place of test for incressed libido. another 5% not sure and the rest get shut down. I wish I has some real numbers to back that but I don't so JMO.

To prevent fina dick you need to run it with ether proviron, test, primo, or dbol.

To get the most bang for the buck run the fina with prop for anything or Dbol for bulking, winny or primo for cutting.

HCG is always a good idea with fina.