Suspended Test cycle and PCT need Help

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Planning a suspended test cycle to start in July or August. Don't want to rush it. This is my first cycle of test. I'm looking for any input and support. I had a few options from t-200 deca and dbol.
I'm trying to put together my PCT and get it all BEFORE I start the cycle so there is no hang ups. Although it seems everything recomended is blackmarket and I'm having a hard time finding legit sources. (It was hard enough finding the test)
I have book marked alot of SERMS and such but a few up to date oppinions would be great from you guys. Also if anyone has done Test Suspension and could offer input. I heard the injections are painful but I have pulled various nails out of my body on the jobsite before and kept working so I think I might have the pain threshhold.
Also I have some M-Drol but all the risk of prohormones it just seemed like I might as well go for the real thing. Anyone else agree?
Once I get this all sorted out I'll log everything.
For now;
5'7"/165lb
Gym 6 days a week
about 2500 Cals a day 200 gm Protein (I was 175 but wanted to lean down for summer)

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure you have to pin susp every day...someone with more experience can chime in on it. if you dont mind injecting everyday then you will see great gains...also finding clomid and nolva is pretty easy. plenty of research sites sell in liquid form. just have to look. if you have any questions on that msg me and i can point you in the right direction

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance has some PCT stacks can I trust that vendor? From wjnat I have read on the forums they are pretty trustworthy but I dont see Clomid or Nolva there.
Also looking at CEMPRODUCTS DOT COM. Look at this description for their " Clomi" I guess this would be generic clomid? If this place is trust worthy then I'll go ahead ancd get my pct here. Is clomid a good PCT for Susp Test? Thanks again

They have Clomiphene Citrate acts by inhibiting the action of estrogen on the gonadotrope cells in the anterior pituitary gland. Clomiphene binds the estrogen receptors in their bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, i.e. gynecomastia. It also restores the natural production of testosterone. Clomid is the anti-estrogen of choice for improving recovery of natural testosterone production and reducing risk of gynecomastia, employing aromatizable anabolic agents.

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance has some PCT stacks can I trust that vendor? From wjnat I have read on the forums they are pretty trustworthy but I dont see Clomid or Nolva there.
Also looking at CEMPRODUCTS DOT COM. Look at this description for their " Clomi" I guess this would be generic clomid? If this place is trust worthy then I'll go ahead ancd get my pct here. Is clomid a good PCT for Susp Test? Thanks again

They have Clomiphene Citrate acts by inhibiting the action of estrogen on the gonadotrope cells in the anterior pituitary gland. Clomiphene binds the estrogen receptors in their bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, i.e. gynecomastia. It also restores the natural production of testosterone. Clomid is the anti-estrogen of choice for improving recovery of natural testosterone production and reducing risk of gynecomastia, employing aromatizable anabolic agents.

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
you want clomid and nolva...both do different things for you in pct. not sure about that site but its probably okay. primordial performance pct product would not work for this

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to get both of those from one site, the other Serm they have is Tamoxifen I'll have to do more research on Nolva and see what best matches it or if I could find a clone of some sort. (Edited this) Ok that is Nolva, sweet I got them both, Now on to the Cycle Support. I want to support the board for anything I can get here. I was planning on running M-DROL for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to take off the water. Do you think this is a bad idea being my first test cycle? I am paying over 200 for the 10 weeks of test and I want to get my money's worth out of this cycle and not have to do it again.
Here is the description for Tamo

Tamoxifen Citrate is a very important compound. Subjects mainly use Tamoxifen Citrate to increase the body's own testosterone production, to counter the side effects caused by the rise in estrogens from anabolic agents. When estrogen becomes the dominant hormone, Tamoxifen plays a key role in balancing proper hormone levels. Subjects who have stronger tendencies to incur gynecomastia, strong water retention, or increased fat deposits with anabolic agents will use this SERM to counter these side-effects.