Will i still gain muscle with Hdrol even on CKD diet??

Violator4200

Awards
I have been on a CKD diet for about 2 months now and its working pretty good and i have definetly slimmed up and lost about 2 percent BF and HAVE gained some decent muscle and have been getting alot more compliments especially on my arms. I am pre loading cycle assist right now and am really wondering if i should still to this CKD for a cutting cycle with less muscle gain or just go on a bulking cycle? Then i worry about losing all my hard work this diet has given me.. im looking to STAY on the CKD for a very long time and sort of make my eating lifestyle around it and be healthy but still eat bad sometimes on weekends. If anyone here has done a decent cutting cycle on hrol please let me know if i should or not. Im doing it for 6 weeks, Thanks. And yes i have my PCT all ready to go.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you want to lean up and gain muscle, its called a recomp, just sayin'

Violator4200

Awards
Ok Thanks. Anybody else done hdrol on a CKD diet??

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
First time I ran H-drol I did so on a modified anabolic diet. I basically went low-carb for 9 days and carbed up on the tenth. I gained just as much on that diet as I did when I ran H-drol with a more traditional bulking diet. In my opinion, H-drol is the most versatile of all the PHs

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
First time I ran H-drol I did so on a modified anabolic diet. I basically went low-carb for 9 days and carbed up on the tenth. I gained just as much on that diet as I did when I ran H-drol with a more traditional bulking diet. In my opinion, H-drol is the most versatile of all the PHs
And how were your results doing the CKD with hdrol??? Like how much LBM? I am doing CKD right now with amazing results and am debating whether or not to continue it once I start my next oral cycle. I mean do you feel like it inhibited your gains at all??

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
And how were your results doing the CKD with hdrol??? Like how much LBM? I am doing CKD right now with amazing results and am debating whether or not to continue it once I start my next oral cycle. I mean do you feel like it inhibited your gains at all??
I dont think it inhibited anything. Like I said, I got basically the same results when I ran H-drol on a more traditional bulking diet. H-drol isnt designed to hit you hard like some of the PHs.. its much milder than many. Still got great gains and would say it worked as it should in either diet.

Id try P-mag in your case. Its so similar to H-drol in sides, PCT etc. but kicks in late week 1 or early week 2. That way, if by week 3 you feel like you arent getting anything, you can switch up the diet to a traditional bulker and still have 3-4 good weeks of Pmag left. With H-drol, you're cycle will be 60% over before it even starts to kick in.. too late to adjust the diet.