1t or 4oht

mac_dad6

Awards
i have used 1 test before but the 4oht is new to me. which do you like better? also, would i see any extra gains by stacking them both together with 4ad or is that just overkill. thanks

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
You would not use 4-OHT by itself IMO. It is good to stack with 1-T since it has some anti-e properties and will add to the anabolic strength of the stack.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree it is fairly anabolic and 1t is pretty androgenic so thats how i would do it.
Dick

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
4OHT will do virtually nothing alone. It makes a great addition to a 1-test/4ad stack. I think the optimal use is to combine all 3 in a transdermal. I've had success with a 40/40/20 ratio, 20% being the OHT.

mac_dad6

Awards
what if i were to do the power nutrition build your own transdermal at 5 grams of 1test 2.5 grams of 4oht and then take 4ad orally at 600 mg a day. does this sound good?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am adding the 4OHT to every stack I do from now on. It doesn't require conversion to have activity in the body, it has some anti-e properties, is an anti-catabolic, and is relatively anabolic. Excellent stacking agent. Legal Gear makes a 1T/4AD/4OHT transdermal-->or you can build your own @ powernutrition-->or you can buy all the ingredients and do it yourself.

I agree with Longdog, you're not going to see much on a 4OHT only cycle, unless you do a ton, and it's really expensive ($6+ a gram).

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
what if i were to do the power nutrition build your own transdermal at 5 grams of 1test 2.5 grams of 4oht and then take 4ad orally at 600 mg a day. does this sound good?
Consider putting the 4-AD in the transdermal also. Oral is the poorest way to take 4-AD. I recall that the build-your-own transdermal can hold up to 10g per bottle.

mac_dad6

Awards
i just went over there and it says it holds 7.5 grams per bottle

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd just build a transdermal with 4g 1-test, 4g 4ad, 2g OHT if you can. Oral 4ad is not that good. It would take 1000mg/day oral 4ad to equal about 200-250mg transdermal.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The dermabolics/BSL/avant gel says it will hold 7.5g of PH powder, but numerous members have reported getting 10g dissolved with no problem. I think somebody said they got 11g. Just note that 4ad is harder to dissolve than most other powders.

I haven't treid yet, but I figure I'll start with 7g & keep adding 1g increments & see I reach 10g.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This may seem like a stupid question, but I have two bottles of the BSL topical matrix in stainless bottles...how am I going to know when I've reached the saturation point without wasting PH powder? I have 10 grams of 4AD and was really hoping to get it into one bottle with a hot water bath and extreme agitation (the steel ball trick from Chemo).

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I was planning to use a an empty glass jar to mix it in, then pour it back in the the metal container thru a funnel. The steel ball idea is more for t-gel, the BSL carrier is more like a liquid so it's not really needed.

It may be hard to get 10g of 4ad in there, I'd start low & add a gram or even a half-gram at a time until you get up there. A little bit of undissolved powder is to be expected anyway, it's inevitable.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, plus 4AD isn't exaclty a bank-breaking PH powder, so whatever happens I'm fine.

Cool-->I will do the same. I was kind of under the impression that it becomes gel-like with powder, but now I see that I'm looking to form a non-gritty solution similar to the dermabolic spray. I'll try it tonight and report my findings.

Oh-->you're not worried about losing too much liquid to evaporation in the transfer back and forth process?

REGULATOR

Awards
i heard the new gel called powergel can hold 12-15 grams but its 8 oz however.thicker than transport, thinner than tgel.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know where this is sold and more info about it.

REGULATOR

Awards
its at that "power" "nutrition" "dot" "net", i guess i cant link it, but you all should be able to figure it out, its a popular store online.

mac_dad6

Awards
so if i were to go with 4 grams of 1-test, 4 grams of 4ad and two grams of oht, how many squirts would you reccomend i use a day. dont be conservative either. this isn't my first cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
so if i were to go with 4 grams of 1-test, 4 grams of 4ad and two grams of oht, how many squirts would you reccomend i use a day. dont be conservative either. this isn't my first cycle.
That would be a pretty concentated transdermal, 3-4 squirts a day would be high dosing. I always prefer to start on the low side, so I'd go with 3 & increase after 2 weeks if needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8