where did all the ph go?

fmfws185

Awards
how com alot of the online retail stores are out of stock?
specially epistane cant find it anywhere wtf.
can anybody give me a list of online supp stores that deliver in the U.S
thanks
or pm me the list
much appreciated

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
government is putting a lot of pressure on distributors and manufacturers, not to mention quite a few of the PHs have been banned.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your best bet would be Primordial at this point:

Androhard - (Androsterone) Converts to DHT
Turinabol - (Hdrol Clone) Great Recomp Effects
Formestane - Steroidal AI
1-T - (1-androsterone and DHEA)
Dermacrine - DHEA & Pregnenolone, with Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone

fmfws185

Awards
Your best bet would be Primordial at this point:

Androhard - (Androsterone) Converts to DHT
Turinabol - (Hdrol Clone) Great Recomp Effects
Formestane - Steroidal AI
1-T - (1-androsterone and DHEA)
Dermacrine - DHEA & Pregnenolone, with Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone
the androhard is that the real andro like pre ban?
same with the 1-T?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the androhard is that the real andro like pre ban?
same with the 1-T?
Are you thinking of Androstenedione (4-androstene-3,17-dione)?

Andro hard is Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one).

The 1-T is has 1-Androstene-3b-ol, which converts to 1-androstenediol, which in turn converts to Test.

The science articles on both are great:

1-T

Androhard

fmfws185

Awards

The 1-T is has 1-Androstene-3b-ol, which converts to 1-androstenediol, which in turn converts to Test.

1-T

Androhard
lol ya thats what i meant

im reading them as we speak.
i know the topical or transdermal has an absortion rate of i think its like 40%
but what about the oral route i know pill have a low absorbtion rate but oral liquid. is that the same route pretty much as a nasal or something like that? i know the nasal has somethingk like 90% i think if i remember correctly but it spikes blood levels for 3 hrs.
i guess what im trying to say is what is better in your opinion
lv or topical?

****EDIT: holy crap i just reread what i put hahaha that sounds like a bunch of rambling haha my bad bro it sounded better in my head lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****EDIT: holy crap i just reread what i put hahaha that sounds like a bunch of rambling haha my bad bro it sounded better in my head lol
LOL.

The oral liquid is in a formula called Liqua-Vade which is specifically formulated to increase the bioavailability of a substance. It is good stuff. I don't know to much about transdermals, but...

Eric, the owner of Primordial, released an article on Transdermals:

I have not read it yet, but his articles are usually a very worthy read.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

1-T

Androhard

That converts to 1-test , if it was 4-ad it would convert to test. Although the DHEA in 1-t has some conversion to test, and 7-oxo/beta-dhea

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Look harder.

But yeah, primordial has a lot of that on lock. Not huge gain compounds but from what I have read very effective.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is NOT primordial, unless your getting their turinabol-lv, great product.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That converts to 1-test , if it was 4-ad it would convert to test. Although the DHEA in 1-t has some conversion to test, and 7-oxo/beta-dhea
Damnit, I knew that, thanks for the correction.

Your best bet is NOT primordial, unless your getting their turinabol-lv, great product.
Care to share a company that has been more competent as of late in the PH realm?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
CEL products are still in stock some places and thats who i would trust over anyone. Also Transform Supplements made by custom capsule has reputable products out and they also have some in stock to make your own products on their site.

And Im logging a new company's clones right now called galaxy supplements. They arent Ideal since one stack is SD/Cyno but its legit as hell and it feels way better than SD alone

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL products are still in stock some places and thats who i would trust over anyone. Also Transform Supplements made by custom capsule has reputable products out and they also have some in stock to make your own products on their site.

And Im logging a new company's clones right now called galaxy supplements. They arent Ideal since one stack is SD/Cyno but its legit as hell and it feels way better than SD alone
I thought that CEL was no longer actively producing PHs, that it was more of a whats selling is what is still available. If not, the more the merrier, I just didn't know.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
correct they are not ;) selling and producing anymore ;) ;) ;)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
dude you can go to your local supplement store and get tons of them (NOT GNC). not hard to find them at all...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I thought that CEL was no longer actively producing PHs, that it was more of a whats selling is what is still available. If not, the more the merrier, I just didn't know.
In America CEL is getting harder to find...

But on UK sites I have found large supplies of

Havoc
All of CEL products
M1T(legit)
Some Unique PH's AMerica have not had(I think Tren Bomb was unique but crazy as hell, similar to M1T)
Cynostane
Tren, they love tren.
A couple other brans of PH that were always UK, not US so were unaffected.

And UK PH sites have noticed all of us yankees looking, so some actually have put supplies over here and some PH have options (US residents only!) for quicker shipping. I seen Havoc set up like that, made me giddy. I Always wanted Havoc(epi).

I think Europe will the be PH mongrals savior.

dude you can go to your local supplement store and get tons of them (NOT GNC). not hard to find them at all...
This is true as well, local supp shops still have Spawn, and other crap. Prices may be a lil uppity, but the guys are usually like us. And they stocked the hell out of the PH before the last ban, and only keep a few bottles local(in shop) at a time. No one ever regulates or checks local supplement stores. So they can literally still have tren out there still...some do

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I never worried when the last ban came. I have been buying from UK sites for a while now.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love Obama. Anyway, yes you can go to smaller supplement stores (i.e.: NOT VitaminShoppe or GNC) and find something here and there. You have have to shop around a bit for the product you're looking for but it's there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but U.S. law prohibits a persons with the possession of prohormone products unless cleared for medical reasons. The buying and selling of these products is still not illegal. That's why their harder to find - places like GNC won't sell em anymore because having them on the shelf now looks bad to the average schmuck who walks in looking for acai berry.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Organic, pointing any complaint at obama over this issue is pretty worthless, its not a partisan thing, even mccain leads the demand to have all supplements forced through fda sanctions and/or banned.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prohormones are still bieng produced- you just gotta look for em!

fmfws185

Awards
Prohormones are still bieng produced- you just gotta look for em!
I agree with this guy. But that's y I asked where did they all go lol I know there still being produce and there are a lot of site that sell them but a lot are out of stock. And others I'm not sure if there legit sites
So......there lies the problem my good fellow

fmfws185

Awards
cool thanx man.
hey i wanted to ask since this thread is pretty much over but have you or anybody else had any expirience with hemadrol made by est?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43