where did all the ph go?

  1. where did all the ph go?


    how com alot of the online retail stores are out of stock?
    specially epistane cant find it anywhere wtf.
    can anybody give me a list of online supp stores that deliver in the U.S
    thanks
    or pm me the list
    much appreciated


  2. government is putting a lot of pressure on distributors and manufacturers, not to mention quite a few of the PHs have been banned.

  3. that effin sucks.
    •   
       


  4. Your best bet would be Primordial at this point:

    Androhard - (Androsterone) Converts to DHT
    Turinabol - (Hdrol Clone) Great Recomp Effects
    Formestane - Steroidal AI
    1-T - (1-androsterone and DHEA)
    Dermacrine - DHEA & Pregnenolone, with Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Your best bet would be Primordial at this point:

    Androhard - (Androsterone) Converts to DHT
    Turinabol - (Hdrol Clone) Great Recomp Effects
    Formestane - Steroidal AI
    1-T - (1-androsterone and DHEA)
    Dermacrine - DHEA & Pregnenolone, with Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone
    the androhard is that the real andro like pre ban?
    same with the 1-T?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    the androhard is that the real andro like pre ban?
    same with the 1-T?
    Are you thinking of Androstenedione (4-androstene-3,17-dione)?

    Andro hard is Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one).

    The 1-T is has 1-Androstene-3b-ol, which converts to 1-androstenediol, which in turn converts to Test.

    The science articles on both are great:

    1-T

    Androhard
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Are you thinking of Androstenedione (4-androstene-3,17-dione)?

    Andro hard is Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one).

    The 1-T is has 1-Androstene-3b-ol, which converts to 1-androstenediol, which in turn converts to Test.

    The science articles on both are great:

    1-T

    Androhard
    lol ya thats what i meant

    im reading them as we speak.
    i know the topical or transdermal has an absortion rate of i think its like 40%
    but what about the oral route i know pill have a low absorbtion rate but oral liquid. is that the same route pretty much as a nasal or something like that? i know the nasal has somethingk like 90% i think if i remember correctly but it spikes blood levels for 3 hrs.
    i guess what im trying to say is what is better in your opinion
    lv or topical?



    ****EDIT: holy crap i just reread what i put hahaha that sounds like a bunch of rambling haha my bad bro it sounded better in my head lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    ****EDIT: holy crap i just reread what i put hahaha that sounds like a bunch of rambling haha my bad bro it sounded better in my head lol
    LOL.

    The oral liquid is in a formula called Liqua-Vade which is specifically formulated to increase the bioavailability of a substance. It is good stuff. I don't know to much about transdermals, but...

    Eric, the owner of Primordial, released an article on Transdermals:

    I have not read it yet, but his articles are usually a very worthy read.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Are you thinking of Androstenedione (4-androstene-3,17-dione)?

    Andro hard is Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one).

    The 1-T is has 1-Androstene-3b-ol, which converts to 1-androstenediol, which in turn converts to Test.

    The science articles on both are great:

    1-T

    Androhard

    That converts to 1-test , if it was 4-ad it would convert to test. Although the DHEA in 1-t has some conversion to test, and 7-oxo/beta-dhea

  10. Look harder.




    But yeah, primordial has a lot of that on lock. Not huge gain compounds but from what I have read very effective.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  11. Your best bet is NOT primordial, unless your getting their turinabol-lv, great product.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    That converts to 1-test , if it was 4-ad it would convert to test. Although the DHEA in 1-t has some conversion to test, and 7-oxo/beta-dhea
    Damnit, I knew that, thanks for the correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Your best bet is NOT primordial, unless your getting their turinabol-lv, great product.
    Care to share a company that has been more competent as of late in the PH realm?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. CEL products are still in stock some places and thats who i would trust over anyone. Also Transform Supplements made by custom capsule has reputable products out and they also have some in stock to make your own products on their site.


    And Im logging a new company's clones right now called galaxy supplements. They arent Ideal since one stack is SD/Cyno but its legit as hell and it feels way better than SD alone

  14. CEL hands down bar none

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    CEL products are still in stock some places and thats who i would trust over anyone. Also Transform Supplements made by custom capsule has reputable products out and they also have some in stock to make your own products on their site.


    And Im logging a new company's clones right now called galaxy supplements. They arent Ideal since one stack is SD/Cyno but its legit as hell and it feels way better than SD alone
    I thought that CEL was no longer actively producing PHs, that it was more of a whats selling is what is still available. If not, the more the merrier, I just didn't know.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. correct they are not selling and producing anymore

  17. Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    correct they are not selling and producing anymore
    haha lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. dude you can go to your local supplement store and get tons of them (NOT GNC). not hard to find them at all...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I thought that CEL was no longer actively producing PHs, that it was more of a whats selling is what is still available. If not, the more the merrier, I just didn't know.
    In America CEL is getting harder to find...

    But on UK sites I have found large supplies of

    Havoc
    All of CEL products
    M1T(legit)
    Some Unique PH's AMerica have not had(I think Tren Bomb was unique but crazy as hell, similar to M1T)
    Cynostane
    Tren, they love tren.
    A couple other brans of PH that were always UK, not US so were unaffected.

    And UK PH sites have noticed all of us yankees looking, so some actually have put supplies over here and some PH have options (US residents only!) for quicker shipping. I seen Havoc set up like that, made me giddy. I Always wanted Havoc(epi).

    I think Europe will the be PH mongrals savior.


    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    dude you can go to your local supplement store and get tons of them (NOT GNC). not hard to find them at all...
    This is true as well, local supp shops still have Spawn, and other crap. Prices may be a lil uppity, but the guys are usually like us. And they stocked the hell out of the PH before the last ban, and only keep a few bottles local(in shop) at a time. No one ever regulates or checks local supplement stores. So they can literally still have tren out there still...some do

  20. I never worried when the last ban came. I have been buying from UK sites for a while now.

  21. Gotta love Obama. Anyway, yes you can go to smaller supplement stores (i.e.: NOT VitaminShoppe or GNC) and find something here and there. You have have to shop around a bit for the product you're looking for but it's there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but U.S. law prohibits a persons with the possession of prohormone products unless cleared for medical reasons. The buying and selling of these products is still not illegal. That's why their harder to find - places like GNC won't sell em anymore because having them on the shelf now looks bad to the average schmuck who walks in looking for acai berry.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  22. here's where they all went

    post your stash
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  23. Organic, pointing any complaint at obama over this issue is pretty worthless, its not a partisan thing, even mccain leads the demand to have all supplements forced through fda sanctions and/or banned.

  24. Prohormones are still bieng produced- you just gotta look for em!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Prohormones are still bieng produced- you just gotta look for em!
    I agree with this guy. But that's y I asked where did they all go lol I know there still being produce and there are a lot of site that sell them but a lot are out of stock. And others I'm not sure if there legit sites
    So......there lies the problem my good fellow

  26. auction sites

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    auction sites
    care to explain?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    care to explain?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Primordial-Perfo...item3f004267e4

    Note: This is not my bottle, mine is not for sale lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Primordial-Perfo...item3f004267e4

    Note: This is not my bottle, mine is not for sale lol.
    ahhh EBAY totally forgot about that.
    thats expesive tho for sd

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    ahhh EBAY totally forgot about that.
    thats expesive tho for sd
    Yea it is because Primordial discontinued it, those with bottles either grabbed and saved or grabbed to make a profit.

    But yea sites like ebay are what he meant.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. cool thanx man.
    hey i wanted to ask since this thread is pretty much over but have you or anybody else had any expirience with hemadrol made by est?

  32. what about estrong? Anyone know anything about it?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    cool thanx man.
    hey i wanted to ask since this thread is pretty much over but have you or anybody else had any expirience with hemadrol made by est?
    Quote Originally Posted by jontrainer View Post
    what about estrong? Anyone know anything about it?
    I have no experience with either.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jontrainer View Post
    what about estrong? Anyone know anything about it?
    its epistane. should cut you up as well as add lean muscle

  35. i like epistane pretty good compound.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in