Here we go - Dbol + TestE + Mdrol

rubbermonkey

Awards
Plan to start my cycle in a week. I can take b4/after pictures if wanted.

Week 1-4 : 50mg Dbol taken 1-2 hours preworkout. Its liquid form though :(
Week 1-12: 425 TestE taken Mon/Thursday
Week 12-14: 20mg Mdrol dosed morning/afternoon.

AI taken EOD during cycle. (Arimidex)

PCT: Clomid Starting Week 15

CEL Cycle Assist during weeks 1-4 and 12-14

I am relatively new to AAS and have only done 1 cycle before. It was a solo Halo cycle. Gained 15pnd on it. However, gains were hard to keep. 2 months now since pct and I kept about 5 of it.

Diet will consist of: 300+/- G protein. I will be eating somewhat clean. However, I am not worried about gaining a little body fat during this cycle as I plan to cut later. Weeks 1-4 and 10-12 I will be very strict on my diet as I want to minimize BP issues.

I am 6'1 205lb 14%ish BF.

typical WO week goes like this:
MON: Chest/Bi
TUES: Back/Tri
WED: Shoulders
THUR: Legs
FRI: Arms
SAT: Whatever I missed- often shrugs/rear delts/Hamstrings
SUN: Off

BEFORE

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in and would love to see some before/after pics. I have bought my supplies (still have to send the money) for my D-Bol/Test E cycle that I will run in Nov/Dec time frame. Good luck with everything, but why the M-Drol the last 3 weeks?

rubbermonkey

Awards
I have the mdrol laying around and figured it would be good to end the cycle with.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mdrol is not the best thing to run at the very end of a cycle, but it's fun lol. Anyway, if you run an oral at the end like that, you want to run it 2 weeks later so it takes care of the ester clearance time. So if you are running your test for 12 weeks, you want to run the mdrol for weeks 12/13/14 and start your PCT on week 15. With enanthate there is a two week period where the ester is still active so it's kinda pointless to start PCT, however the test concentrations are decreasing so it's good to add something in, hence the oral finisher bridging over into the PCT.

rubbermonkey

Awards
thanks unreal...

I knew the test would take 2 weeks and wasnt planning on pct until week 15. I will change the Mdrol to weeks 12-14

rubbermonkey

Awards
i am pretty nervous about the dbol. do any of you have any experience with Liquid Dbol?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm defn subbed for this. Looking forward to seeing your results.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt be nervous about the dbol, cept that it might not work well.. you must have a weird ass source to run test-E at 425mg and dosing with liquid dbol lol.

I personally wouldnt run sdrol at the end, probably winny or tbol.

Its a fun combo to run dbol up front and tbol in the back.

rubbermonkey

Awards
lol.,.

i have 2 10ml vials.

its either 500 for 10 weeks

or 420ish for 12...

I am opting for the 12

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I have some liquid dbol laying around. Wouldn't have got it if I didn't hear good things.

If the source is good, then it's fine

Good luck though brah. Time to gfh

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Having never run test (only designer steroids so far) I am trying to keep my future cycle pretty simple. Besides, on orals I kind of look forward to PCT due to the lethargy and back pumps so I am hoping for that test high the last 7+ weeks with test only. However, I do have a few orals that I could throw in. I have also been debating 500mg for 15 or going hight on the dosage the last few weeks and keeping it as a 12 week cycle.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Plan to start my cycle in a week. I can take b4/after pictures if wanted.

Week 1-4 : 50mg Dbol taken 1-2 hours preworkout. Its liquid form though :(
Week 1-12: 425 TestE taken Mon/Thursday
Week 12-14: 20mg Mdrol dosed morning/afternoon.

AI taken EOD during cycle. (Arimidex)

PCT: Clomid Starting Week 15

CEL Cycle Assist during weeks 1-4 and 12-14

I am relatively new to AAS and have only done 1 cycle before. It was a solo Halo cycle. Gained 15pnd on it. However, gains were hard to keep. 2 months now since pct and I kept about 5 of it.

Diet will consist of: 300+/- G protein. I will be eating somewhat clean. However, I am not worried about gaining a little body fat during this cycle as I plan to cut later. Weeks 1-4 and 10-12 I will be very strict on my diet as I want to minimize BP issues.

I am 6'1 205lb 14%ish BF.

typical WO week goes like this:
MON: Chest/Bi
TUES: Back/Tri
WED: Shoulders
THUR: Legs
FRI: Arms
SAT: Whatever I missed- often shrugs/rear delts/Hamstrings
SUN: Off

BEFORE

Dbol liquid form is great delivery method... Is it powder suspended in oil? or in grain alcohol?

Test E 425 strange number do 500EW 250mg Mon/Thurs

Dont take AI on cyccle estrogen is good, just keep on hand incase of sensetivity, no way to tell until you get into your cycle. Im one of the lucky ones no bloat no sensetivity, prefer araomasin based on research but so far never had to use it.

Yes Clomid... when using progestins

Where are your sups?

Consider adding VAR for last 6-8 weeks you will love it for ur cut

rubbermonkey

Awards
i am mainly running the AI to keep bloat/water weight down.

I can either do 500 for 10 weeks or 420ish for 12. I assumed the 12 week would be more beneficial. Thoughts?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the only way to KNOW is to run both doses. So just start at 420mg/week that'll be fine... if you get pissed off at crappy gains you can always raise the dose

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What about x-tren for 3 weeks? Weeks 15-17

1-15 test e 500mg
1-5 dbol 30mg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i am mainly running the AI to keep bloat/water weight down.

I can either do 500 for 10 weeks or 420ish for 12. I assumed the 12 week would be more beneficial. Thoughts?
Well clearly I'm gonna say get more gear so u can run @ 500mg 12 weeks plus there's always gonna be some slippage so running it mighy fine

But if that's just not possible 12 weeks rather than 10 for sure

AI don't take it you might not bloat this your just not going to know until ur on cycle, it will hinder ur gains if u have to run entire cycle, you may be lucky like me and not need. Its not a harsh cycle u really shud be ok.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm a big fan of tren or any of those clones but uve got the mdrol jsu run it as planned if on the other hand u habe both id vote xtren 4 weeks and stack with epi ;) @ 30/90 and build up to 40/120, would work great for recomp and taking care of any excess fat built up on ur nether aromatize so no bloat issues ther anf u already have the Clomid

Eiher way sounds like a good cycle

Sorry if I missded but what do ur supsplements look like?

rubbermonkey

Awards
Now I'm a big fan of tren or any of those clones but uve got the mdrol jsu run it as planned if on the other hand u habe both id vote xtren 4 weeks and stack with epi ;) @ 30/90 and build up to 40/120, would work great for recomp and taking care of any excess fat built up on ur nether aromatize so no bloat issues ther anf u already have the Clomid

Eiher way sounds like a good cycle

Sorry if I missded but what do ur supsplements look like?

Supplements are pretty much the standard

Glutamine
Whey (Dymatize 70/30 blend)
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
MultiVit

rubbermonkey

Awards
Well clearly I'm gonna say get more gear so u can run @ 500mg 12 weeks plus there's always gonna be some slippage so running it mighy fine

But if that's just not possible 12 weeks rather than 10 for sure

AI don't take it you might not bloat this your just not going to know until ur on cycle, it will hinder ur gains if u have to run entire cycle, you may be lucky like me and not need. Its not a harsh cycle u really shud be ok.

I was mainly planning on running it while on Dbol. Probably come off after it and see what happens

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
U need BP supps id also add NAC and liver care I throw Vitex in to combat any progestin sides too

rubbermonkey

Awards
U need BP supps id also add NAC and liver care I throw Vitex in to combat any progestin sides too
I will be running cycle assist. should take care of BP and Liver. Vitex.. hmm

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Especially as your considering running SD which converts to a progestin or the Tren X. Should run for the length of that oral and also PCT tp prevent possability of rebound

There are sups u could use but Vitex is cheap and does the trick just fine, NAC with any harsh oral not a must be ur liver will appreciate it Sdrol and Xtren are quite harsh

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No SD does not convert to a progestin! It's called a prohormone, but it's not a precursor to anything, it's an outright oral steroid.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
No SD does not convert to a progestin! It's called a prohormone, but it's not a precursor to anything, it's an outright oral steroid.
I know that of course, I was just interested in where edwitt might have gotten the misinformation and what the answer would be. There's a lot of brotelligence that keeps spreading about SD being progestational... which is completely false. Maybe some impure "clones" had this effect, but not actual Superdrol.

From the original Designer Supplements Superdrol Write-Up:

"Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/22038-superdrol-final-draft.html

Superdrol is freakin' di-methyl-DHT for crying out loud!!