Tren and panick attacks, it is 2am and no sleep in sight

depfreeman450

Awards
Never had a panic attack that I know off. On week 3 of 400mg Tren E per week. Dogs barking woke me up and kind of sent my head spinning. Started having thoughts about the juice that I am taking is not working and I got a little short on breath. It is 2am now and I am feeling better just hope it was the tren. I am mixing it with sust 250. 500mg of sust and 200mg of Tren each week. Took a shot of tren this morning. Was weird, just kept telling myself that my gear was no good, over and over and I clearly know that it is. Just kinda freaked me out a little.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are only on week 3, the enanthate ester is still building, and it's going to get more intense in the next couple weeks.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Tren Depot kept me up. Gave me the sweats as well.
No anxiety from it though.

I've had panic attacks before. One of the worst feelings ever. Just know that you cannot die from one. That usually calms me down. Tough it out, it'll go away.

svt cobra

I got a script for the generic Ambian. I only take half a pill and only use them when I get on a Tren cycle becasue Tren gives me Trensomnia and night sweats pretty bad. Just call your doctor and see if he will write you a script for thirty pils and use them sparingly.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Double your dose of hawthorn, grape seed and celery seed. Jump on at least 10g of fish oil a day.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
this is why im freaked out to try tren enanthate as my first tren.. im def gonna go with tren a so i can cut it off if need be

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting 800mgs of test 400 and 300mgs of tren enanthate in two weeks. Never used tren but looking forward to the ride. -Hey Depfreeman450, its been over a week. How ya feeling now?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im starting tren-e tomorrow 500mg/week :)

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
im starting tren-e tomorrow 500mg/week :)
Damn bro thats a high dose. How are you splitting up your injections??

And to the OP, yeah I've only been on my current cycle for a week, 300 mg tren e a week, today was my 3rd pin, but i am already getting more anxious. Not over whether my gear is good or not, just more anxious in general. and I'm pretty sure it's the tren. Taurine helps calm me down a little actually. Maybe try that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes 250mg 2 x a week

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
nope, 1st time

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i wanna run this **** so bad but i just dont think mentally im ready right now.. i have sleeping issues.. i stay up already thinking about money issues all night.. stress about getting school work done during the summer.. worrying about making weight for my next fight and training everyday..sweat constantly off cycle already.. heats not even here yet.. i stress myself all day trying to juggle girls and decide who i wanna be with and who i just have feelings for.. im thinking npp or eq would be better suited for a 8-10 week run (eq for 15 weeks).. i know nothing compars to tren.. but im just not there right now

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been there, done that.

Results especisally for recomp were insane but the deleterious effects on me were extremely harsh!

Ran Tren ACE at 100 mg EOD alongside 300 Test Cyp per week: The horrid anxiety, BRUTAL insomnia (my body laughed at Tylenol PM, Benedryl and Nyquil), panic attacks, viscious mood swings, sheer rage at times (my girl and I get along fantastically - I treated her +other friends like garbage d/t the uncontrollable temper), constipation (supposedly it has something to do with prostaglandins -PGF2a specifically), all off the charts.

Looked sick, despised life.

Not worth it (for me).

Whoever is lucky enough to take this poison without the sides was truly meant to compete as nothing will be more harsh MENTAL wise. If your body has the ability to mitigate the sides, run this stuff frequently and compete! LOL

Good luck Depfreeman, as another poster pointed out, you're stuck riding this stuff out for a few weeks until this arsenic is out of your system :(

OH, and the recovery was a total beeetch too!

Never had a panic attack that I know off. On week 3 of 400mg Tren E per week. Dogs barking woke me up and kind of sent my head spinning. Started having thoughts about the juice that I am taking is not working and I got a little short on breath. It is 2am now and I am feeling better just hope it was the tren. I am mixing it with sust 250. 500mg of sust and 200mg of Tren each week. Took a shot of tren this morning. Was weird, just kept telling myself that my gear was no good, over and over and I clearly know that it is. Just kinda freaked me out a little.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren sounds like a lot of fun, I love threads like these :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is why im freaked out to try tren enanthate as my first tren.. im def gonna go with tren a so i can cut it off if need be
i honestly had hardly any sides, loss of appetite, libido, night sweat only at doses above 400,

at 600mg the strength and hardness was unreal but i was like a floppy noodle,

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
man night sweats are just sickening. my pillow would be liek 70% wet, and thered be litterally a sweat impression of where I was lying. Basically it looked like I got done from swimming and jumped right into bed.

I have a real laid back personality but sometimes Id feel like I was gonna flip. Id just have to sit back and take some deep breathes before I did something stupid.

mike103

mike103

Awards
i did a cycle of epi hardcore from celluar labs before it got banned and it gave me realy bad anxiety

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i wanna run this **** so bad but i just dont think mentally im ready right now.. i have sleeping issues.. i stay up already thinking about money issues all night.. stress about getting school work done during the summer.. worrying about making weight for my next fight and training everyday..sweat constantly off cycle already.. heats not even here yet.. i stress myself all day trying to juggle girls and decide who i wanna be with and who i just have feelings for.. im thinking npp or eq would be better suited for a 8-10 week run (eq for 15 weeks).. i know nothing compars to tren.. but im just not there right now
YUPPPP
see if u got stress and mental distractions don't cycle. this is why now in this part of my life FIANLLY my stress lvl is bare minimum :) and this is also whyy i do NOT have gfs while on cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of epi hardcore from celluar labs before it got banned and it gave me realy bad anxiety
shieeeeeeeeeeeet then stay away from that there badboy h-drol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This **** really makes me want to do tren. I bet I get none of the mental sides but sick gainz and sick gyno.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
mental sides never really hit me harrd either, i usually dont get sides..... i just hear gyno on tren is horrible so i am worried only about that.

how bad is the tren cough? i hear tren-e dose not give it to u

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
mental sides never really hit me harrd either, i usually dont get sides..... i just hear gyno on tren is horrible so i am worried only about that.

I got the cough 1 time. Felt like I was choking almost, ya know like when your eating and some rice or something small gets stuck in the back of your throat and you keep coughing and coughing.

was a pretty extreme dry / hacking cough that lasted like 2-3 mins. Was kinda red in the face and was breathing heavy cuz I pretty much coughed my lungs out

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I got the cough 1 time. Felt like I was choking almost, ya know like when your eating and some rice or something small gets stuck in the back of your throat and you keep coughing and coughing.

was a pretty extreme dry / hacking cough that lasted like 2-3 mins. Was kinda red in the face and was breathing heavy cuz I pretty much coughed my lungs out
WTF
yeah thanks that's real re-assuring man now im really scared of the cough

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
WTF
yeah thanks that's real re-assuring man now im really scared of the cough
Lol its not bad. You just cough uncontrollably for a while. Kinda like if you tried smoking for the first time

some people say they get a "metalic" taste in their mouth, I never / didnt get it

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro I would definitely say to hold off on the tren. And I don't know if you've heard about it or not but EQ actually has a worse reputation for causing anxiety than tren does. So I would be cautious on the EQ as well

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established

ive pinned 3 times and no cough, nothing, smooth as butter. (enth)

depfreeman450

Awards
Okay been over a week and all is good. That one panic attack of sorts, sleep like a baby but have a loss of appetite. Sweats are pretty bad but not at night, just all during the day. I am doing 400MG a week and the stuff is unreal. I do have to watch my temper, it is not bad but I can tell that if I am not mindful it could be. Pumps are UNREAL! Almost to the point of not being able to complete a workout. Don't forget that I am also doing 500mg of sust with it so not sure it is the Tren or the combo as far as the pumps go. This cycle has been amazing to say the least. I am on almost week 11 and have put on 26lbs. I eat very good and very mindful of my protein and water intake. The only drawback has been that my shoulders KILL me! But the good out weighs the bad 10 fold. I am taking Tren E just to be clear and also not the first cough.

I also have electric green poop!

Libido is not an issue at all. My wang stays hard as a skillet handle all day and I would hump a hole in the wall if I knew there wasn't a pecker eatin rat on the other side.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got pretty pumped from tren ace but I think I got more of a pump from just test e / p. its good regardless tho.

im like 4 weeks in and have gained 7lbs.

man the libido part is nuts, talk about staminia / endurance jesus.

COJO23

Awards
its hit or miss
done 4 cycles of tren and only once i couldnt sleep
overall no problems at all for me

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
A few years ago I had the flu and coughed so hard that I though my neck out, got a pinched nerve and had to have physical therapy. LAME. Lol. Yeah, i'm looking forward to the tren cough.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to tren, but i love it! Very strong. Amazing pumps. Definitely going to be a main staple in my cycles.