Upcoming cycle.. Nothing but lean gains this summer!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Looking for advice on my next cycle, its gonna be a big one with some good time off after. Looking to make this a pretty intense cycle.. ive never used tren before.. so this will be a new compound for me.. hoping i can manage with a low dose for 11 weeks. I'm just trying to get some feedback on which compounds you think would have the most synergy together when stacked.Ive never used winstrol so im debating using it for the first time also this cycle, just wondering about how bad it would be to run for 8 weeks.
So AM, what are your thoughts for a kick start and an endload for this cycle

So far:
Test E - 750mg Weeks 1-18
Tren-A- 350mg Weeks 5-16
Test prop- 500mg weekly while ester clears Weeks 19-20
Caber 3x's weekly
aromasin ed as needed
hcg ( havent decided how i want to use it, but have some ideas)

My choices for a kick start are (in order what im leaning towards):
1. Dbol
2. T-bol
3. Test prop
4. Superdrol
5. Phera-plex

My choices for the end load are:
-Winstrol (oral)
-anavar
-mixture anavar/tbol/proviron (40/40/25 mix)

Tyler3295

Awards
I like to kickstart and backend with test prop! Easier on the liver is the main reason. IF you do use orals though, kickstart with tbol and backend on the mixture! (Speaking of that, that source and that mixture is great!)

When run tren ACETATE for that long? Since you are running test enanth why not get tren enanth?

I think running the HCG on cycle is a near necessity. Tren is harsh. Pin it @ 250iu 2x/wk.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
start with dbol (lots of it) end with the mixture

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I like to kickstart and backend with test prop! Easier on the liver is the main reason. IF you do use orals though, kickstart with tbol and backend on the mixture! (Speaking of that, that source and that mixture is great!)

When run tren ACETATE for that long? Since you are running test enanth why not get tren enanth?

I think running the HCG on cycle is a near necessity. Tren is harsh. Pin it @ 250iu 2x/wk.[/QUOTE]

I was very much debating on using tren enanthate.. almost everyone has told me to start with tren a.. I am very much aware of the sides and ready to deal with them .. as i know its part of the game.. so i was thinking i could use enanthate.. but im still unsure.. i dont wanna really go against the advice of some smart vets!

Yea theres a good chance ill run the hcg at somewhere around 250iu-500iu twice weekly as soon as i start the tren

and unreal.. d-bol is my top choice so far.. i have a bunch laying around.. suprisingly d-bol is one of the orals ive never used before.. guess ive always been scared of the water weight/puffy gains hype.. im not that worried anymore now that my bodyfat is below ten % and my diet is spot on with limited carbs and hardly any unnessasary sodium!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds good. I would want to do lots and lots of dbol, i've read the most abusive stories about dbol and yet i hear of liver damage from the new PH's more than I've ever heard about it from Dbol... it just seems "tried and true." Seriously I would do ~ 50mg *6 weeks