steroids and health

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%

steroids and health

My girlfriend doesnt care if i use steroids, but since she read that d-bol was liver toxic shes worried. I tried to explain to her that its because its methylated (which is also why you dont stay on it for long periods). I also told her all the other things ive done were 'liver toxic' (m-drol, p-plex, the one) and im still alive, but she wants to hear it from someone else. can someone please educate her about safe usage.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Everything on this planet will hurt you if you abuse it, and everything is safe in the proper quantity.

With oral steroids like dbol, the chances of it causing liver damage are basically limited to physiological anomalies (if someone's liver is about to die) or blatant abuse. I've read of people using 150mg a day... And i've read about people using a smaller dose for 20 weeks straight. Those are cases of obvious abuse, and those people turned out FINE too.

Drinking and prescription drugs tax your liver too. I just saw a commercial for an antidepressant on TV that said that it was "in some cases fatal" in the trial testing so "talk to your doctor if you have a history of liver..." etc. etc. I'd be more worried about the **** pharmaceutical companies are shoving down everybody's throat than the few people using Dbol responsibly.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Tell her you take liver support products and wont take the methyl for longer than X weeks...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Methylated means that the steroid survives liver bypass- basically it stays together when it passes through the liver. That being said these are usually the more potent compounds however they are also more toxic. It is reccomended that people do not stay on any type of methylated compound longer than 6-8 weeks. Is this deadly? No not at all IF TAKEN APPROPRIATLEY! If you dose right you will be fine. Precautions can be taken to protect the liver with all natural supplements like milkthistle which aids in liver protection and detoxification. I would reccomend getting saw palmetto- provides prostate protection and some celery seed extract as this will help with blood pressure. Are steroids dangerous? Only when misused
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Methylated means that the steroid survives liver bypass- basically it stays together when it passes through the liver. That being said these are usually the more potent compounds however they are also more toxic. It is reccomended that people do not stay on any type of methylated compound longer than 6-8 weeks. Is this deadly? No not at all IF TAKEN APPROPRIATLEY! If you dose right you will be fine. Precautions can be taken to protect the liver with all natural supplements like milkthistle which aids in liver protection and detoxification. I would reccomend getting saw palmetto- provides prostate protection and some celery seed extract as this will help with blood pressure. Are steroids dangerous? Only when misused
    the compound is structured in such a way . it does not let the liver break it down, consequently liver enzymes get raised.If you were able to get a liver function test before and after , it would give you a better idea on how your liver is performing .
    iF you are referring to the real stuff , rather than otc products i would go for injectables every time ,then the non methylated..

the difficulty is we are all made the same , yet we are all different so our bodies react differently from one person to another ,to the same situations

At the end of the day just go with your gut feeling and if you feel ok about taking methylated just go for it, but if every time you take a pill , youre thinking , i wonder how my livers reacting , then your best leaving alone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do steroids and D/S effect mental health?
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 09:00 PM
  3. anybody read the cops&steroids article in men's health?
    By massmonster in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2005, 05:14 PM
  4. Steroids for Health Article
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 12:01 PM