P-mag or Hdrol for a winter bulk cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey looking to stock up for the winter- what would you guys reccomend for a winter bulk? I hear Hdrol is pretty low in sides is this true? But I hear Pmag is a better bulker but what are the sides at compared to a compound such as SD? Just to give me a refference? Thanks all for time and help

xxjoker122

Awards
i would drop the hdrol and go with halotest25 its better and also is a low side affect ph and alot of people report amazing gains from it .

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halotest25 huh? will look into it...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
OK well... h-drol and halotest are the exact same compound...

and

neither of those compounds are ideal for a bulking cycle lol.... h-drol especially is almost always used for cutting or recomp. Of course the way you train and eat will dictate cuting or bulking, but id look into other compounds if your trying to put on size. Out of the two of these though id suggest p-mag for bulking.

The log beneath is a bulking cycle that went great... mabey look into something similar to that.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
and the sides with p-mag are nothing compared to sd. SD is probly one of the harshest compounds.

xxjoker122

Awards
halotest25 not used to bulk lol......i took two bottles of it and with a proper diet and workout pland and maximizing the ten hour half life cycle i gained 25 pounds of dry muscle in 4 weeks... and have vids on youtube to prove it

xxjoker122

Awards
and they arent the exact same compound halotest25 is a improved lower dosage clone of halodrol50..halotest25 is more powerfull look it up before you post your facts

xxjoker122

Awards
although you have more rep power this is my second account

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
halotest25 not used to bulk lol......i took two bottles of it and with a proper diet and workout pland and maximizing the ten hour half life cycle i gained 25 pounds of dry muscle in 4 weeks... and have vids on youtube to prove it
no one gains 25 pounds of dry muscle in 4 weeks, and especially not on halo, you sound full of **** bro. Maybe you started at 157 and ended at 182, lol. And nice ****ing triple post too.

Hdrol is not the best bulking compound Schwellington... you were just on the best bulking compound and I dunno what happened but you ****ed it up. If you want to try something easier to handle but still suited for bulking then I also like Phera Plex alot... But if sides are a concern and they should be then maybe you should listen to some advice and take the dosing slow.

Oh BTW Halotest25 is a promagnon clone not Halodrol clone.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I ****ed it up lol bad.....but I AM going to listin to advice screw what others have told me.....here this is my sole purpose of information regarding anabolics now....no one else....period and I do not believe the kid who said he gained 25lbs on an oral ph....thats rediculous