Nuts!

smith22

Awards
Wondering what everyone thought bout this.. guy in my town running megaplex and meganox (preworkout with sd in it) max dosage = dead

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont see anyone dying off of even 60mg of SD, unless they have a liver problem or are chasing it down with alcohol... Thats just my opinion..

smith22

Awards
they are takin megaplex with along with the sd

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
its **** heads like that, that get this stuff on the news and the compounds banned...then they will sue the supplement company for killing there liver...there was some piece of **** that was on the news the other day thats suing american cellular labs because he used tren for 3 months striaght and ****ed his liver up

mball52

Awards
  • Established
its **** heads like that, that get this stuff on the news and the compounds banned...then they will sue the supplement company for killing there liver...there was some piece of **** that was on the news the other day thats suing american cellular labs because he used tren for 3 months striaght and ****ed his liver up
X2. If people would learn wtf they are taking, and do it at correct dosages and lengths, there may not be any bans taking place...