Nuts!

1. Nuts!

Wondering what everyone thought bout this.. guy in my town running megaplex and meganox (preworkout with sd in it) max dosage = dead

2. I dont see anyone dying off of even 60mg of SD, unless they have a liver problem or are chasing it down with alcohol... Thats just my opinion..
    •   

3. they are takin megaplex with along with the sd

4. its **** heads like that, that get this stuff on the news and the compounds banned...then they will sue the supplement company for killing there liver...there was some piece of **** that was on the news the other day thats suing american cellular labs because he used tren for 3 months striaght and ****ed his liver up

5. Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    its **** heads like that, that get this stuff on the news and the compounds banned...then they will sue the supplement company for killing there liver...there was some piece of **** that was on the news the other day thats suing american cellular labs because he used tren for 3 months striaght and ****ed his liver up
    X2. If people would learn wtf they are taking, and do it at correct dosages and lengths, there may not be any bans taking place...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    its **** heads like that, that get this stuff on the news and the compounds banned...then they will sue the supplement company for killing there liver...there was some piece of **** that was on the news the other day thats suing american cellular labs because he used tren for 3 months striaght and ****ed his liver up
    Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GI of nuts
    By Steelwolf in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:16 AM
  2. Epi and Your Nuts...
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. RPM Is Nuts