What to stack with 1-T LV??? Help me choose

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was originally leaning toward Andohard from PP because both are PP products. But furuza-a from CEL crept in my mind recently and I wanted to know some of ppl's experience with furuza or even stanodrol from CEL.

This will be my first steroid cycle and plan to log it. Also, which compoundwould ppl like to see me run? I know 1-T isn't the most popular compound on this board, but I'm Gonna take it slow. I've been training for 11 years and I'm just now ready to jump in. So any critique will be taken into account and appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Simple, it's your first cycle, don't stack with anything.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Simple, it's your first cycle, don't stack with anything.
Well, most logic would point to doing exactly what you said. But, the fact that I am a professional performer/dancer, I would like something that would counter/mitigate the lethargy associated with 1-androsterone. I once thought of PP's turinabol, but the thought of a back or calf cramp while performing puts methylated compounds on the back burner till I retire from performing.

What are other options for my situation?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
other PHs aren't going to help with lethargy. If you ran injectable testosterone, that would help, otherwise you're limited to DHEA, and throwing stims at yourself to keep going. But if lethargy is a big concern, why do the 1T at all? Why not just do the Turinabol for your first cycle?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
other PHs aren't going to help with lethargy. If you ran injectable testosterone, that would help, otherwise you're limited to DHEA, and throwing stims at yourself to keep going. But if lethargy is a big concern, why do the 1T at all? Why not just do the Turinabol for your first cycle?
As I said above, I can't risk having calf/back cramps while on stage. So definitely out of the question.

So a PH like stanodrol that converts to DHT won't help lethargy? Is this a myth?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As I said above, I can't risk having calf/back cramps while on stage. So definitely out of the question.

So a PH like stanodrol that converts to DHT won't help lethargy? Is this a myth?
how do you know that Turinabol will cause cramps while 1T wont? You won't know until you try them out...
As for stanodrol what is it... prostanozol clone? I've never heard of DHT solving the problem of lethargy but it could well be true i just dont know maybe someone else will help us out.

But i've gotta say if you are a professional dancer whyyy do you want to cycle steroids? With 1T you're concerned about the lethargy, with Turinabol you are concerned with the cramps... There's gonna be concerns for every steroid, you either accept them, or just don't cycle.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
how do you know that Turinabol will cause cramps while 1T wont? You won't know until you try them out...
As for stanodrol what is it... prostanozol clone? I've never heard of DHT solving the problem of lethargy but it could well be true i just dont know maybe someone else will help us out.

But i've gotta say if you are a professional dancer whyyy do you want to cycle steroids? With 1T you're concerned about the lethargy, with Turinabol you are concerned with the cramps... There's gonna be concerns for every steroid, you either accept them, or just don't cycle.
Stanodrol is 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one. But I was leaning towards PP's epiandrosterone product it's, a two step conversion from DHT. These PH's create more aggression, energy, and focus.

And as far as the reason for roids as a dancer.. Well, first of all there are many(if not most) times where I don't have many clothes on while performing. Second, more strength power and aggression equals higher jumps and more dynamic dancing. This profession, although it should be about art, is consumed by body image and spectacular physical prowess.
I feel like those are good enough reasons to justify my actions. Those are goals of mine and at my age I only have about 5 years left as a performer. I want to get the most out of those years.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Oh and aren't methylated compounds more likely to produce cramps. Or at least that's what I've read with reviews, and the protocol of taking taurine to combat them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and aren't methylated compounds more likely to produce cramps. Or at least that's what I've read with reviews, and the protocol of taking taurine to combat them.
Methyls aren't exactly more likely to produce cramps... well they are more likely to be powerful enough to produce cramps, but only inasmuch as they are more powerful and are going to elicit more gains... If you simply dose them lower there's no problem.

I think you should use the Turinabol. It is perfect for what you want. It shouldn't produce cramps... stay hydrated and if you have plenty of potassium and taurine it shouldn't happen at all.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Methyls aren't exactly more likely to produce cramps... well they are more likely to be powerful enough to produce cramps, but only inasmuch as they are more powerful and are going to elicit more gains... If you simply dose them lower there's no problem.

I think you should use the Turinabol. It is perfect for what you want. It shouldn't produce cramps... stay hydrated and if you have plenty of potassium and taurine it shouldn't happen at all.
Well, ok that sounds better actually, but I already have the 1-T. And think I should use it somehow.

I will run the turinabol eventually. I thought it would be better to start slowly, and I got the 1-T for half price. That's why I bought it.