New To This Forum :) Got A Question bout Tren need your opinion On this :)

I

Iblees

Awards
Hi guys im new to this forum and i need ur opinion on this. I got thaiger pharma's finmix which contains 100mg/ml of tren E and 50mg/ml of tren A this is my first time using tren so was looking for some advice on the dosage per week?:sgrin:

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You might want to post cycle history, stats, which test you wanted to run it with, cycle length, PCT you have planned.

I

Iblees

Awards
this is my fifth cycle i think, but im looking for a bullk on this one since i just finished a competition i was under 75 kgs..now im on a bulking phase. im gonna run it with test E starting with 400mgs and working my way up to 700mgs per week im also throwing in some EQ 400mgs/week. Tamox will go throughout and PCT, i have alot of clomid for my pct. Im thinking bout running this cycle for bout 10 weeks and continue 2 more weeks with test then 10 days after my last injection of test start my PCT.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely not have bought a mixture of tren-A and E, since tren-a needs to be administered eod and tren-e twice a week...

I

Iblees

Awards
I would definitely not have bought a mixture of tren-A and E, since tren-a needs to be administered eod and tren-e twice a week...
But man theres a mixture or tri trinabol from BD people say injecting 2ml of it per week would give amazing results..So what do you think the dosage on this should be? 1ml on sat and the other on wed? so that would add up to 200mg of tren E and 100mg of tren A will that be enough to do the job?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But man theres a mixture or tri trinabol from BD people say injecting 2ml of it per week would give amazing results..So what do you think the dosage on this should be? 1ml on sat and the other on wed? so that would add up to 200mg of tren E and 100mg of tren A will that be enough to do the job?
hmm, this could be effective, the acetate would give a good kick early on, and after a few weeks the tren-e would be in full swing.

with tren I would never worry about running it too low because it would just save my libido. but ~400mg a week of tren sounds good to me.

I

Iblees

Awards
Alright thanx man ;) soo ill be running that 3 times a week approx. to get good results. btw to you recommend mixing it with test? ive heard tren injections are quite painful?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IF there both oil based you can mix them, but the issue is 400+mg shots are ****ing going to be sore for a long time.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would shoot the tren eod but only .75cc each time to keep the tren ace levels more even in your body. you really doint want the tren levels going up and down. i found thats when my libido would really take a hit.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would shoot the tren eod but only .75cc each time to keep the tren ace levels more even in your body. you really doint want the tren levels going up and down. i found thats when my libido would really take a hit.
Honestly i think its a terrible idea to mix the acetate and enathanate ... but that just me.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Do this.

Anytime with tren, especially acetate, you wanna be injecting as frequent as possible to keep blood levels somewhat stable.

I have no problems taking the E and ace versions together at one time, just dont think a blend was a very good idea.

I

Iblees

Awards
Do this.

Anytime with tren, especially acetate, you wanna be injecting as frequent as possible to keep blood levels somewhat stable.

I have no problems taking the E and ace versions together at one time, just dont think a blend was a very good idea.
But its a blend in the same 10ml vial, so i would basically have to shoot it 3 times a week approx to get to 450mgs of tren A and Tren E..and ofcourse Test E 700 mgs..Will this cycle give me a good clean bulk? i was looking at maybe 10-15 lbs? in 10 weeks?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im curious what the draw to make this was ? Maybe your only suppose to buy a few weeks worth so you can have the acetate stirring up **** before the two week mark when the enathanate would just be starting to get moving.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im curious what the draw to make this was ? Maybe your only suppose to buy a few weeks worth so you can have the acetate stirring up **** before the two week mark when the enathanate would just be starting to get moving.
thats all i can think of... but its similar to a test mix isnt it? you just have to use it properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
M Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
macdady Cycle Logs 2