CEL PCT 6/6/6/6/0/0
Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1/0/0
Reduce XT 0/0/x/x/x/x

Any Suggestions?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First suggestion, stop being ****ing stupid. Your dosing is ridiculous, the products your stacking is ridiculous, your pct is ridiculous, your lack of progesterone supports is alarming.

Scrap all of that and start from scratch... If you would like more specific help start asking questions, preferably in this thread.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats a ton of orals bro. i have no problem with the mdrol/ epi bridge as i am currently doing it. but throwing in a third compound, methylated or not, is a serious strain on your liver.

in normal AAS use, people dont stack three oral compounds, we shouldnt be doing it with these designers either, imo.

also your pct dosing could use some work. you need to up the clomid for sure.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats a ton of orals bro. i have no problem with the mdrol/ epi bridge as i am currently doing it. but throwing in a third compound, methylated or not, is a serious strain on your liver.

in normal AAS use, people dont stack three oral compounds, we shouldnt be doing it with these designers either, imo.

also your pct dosing could use some work. you need to up the clomid for sure.
The mdrol-epi bridge might, might be ok for someone with tons of experience and having run both superdrol and the other compound in the past with bloodwork to verify they are ok.

The op clearly does not have such experience.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The mdrol-epi bridge might, might be ok for someone with tons of experience and having run both superdrol and the other compound in the past with bloodwork to verify they are ok.

The op clearly does not have such experience.
agreed. you are talking about jumping into a very very advanced cycle and then throwing more on top of it. its unneccessary to say the least.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow....and i thought I was harsh when i blasted ppl about their retarded cycles...

oddly enough, this cycle and PCT doesnt look that bad....ive seen ppl run cycles a lot more retarded.

ottoclif, what are ur stats? age? training experience? cycle history?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow....and i thought I was harsh when i blasted ppl about their retarded cycles...

oddly enough, this cycle and PCT doesnt look that bad....ive seen ppl run cycles a lot more retarded.

ottoclif, what are ur stats? age? training experience? cycle history?
please dont encourage him ;) . his pct looks copied and pasted to be honest.

ottoclif

Awards
please dont encourage him ;) . his pct looks copied and pasted to be honest.
When people do research don't they usually grab information from other threads and use it for their own. Am I supposed to come up with a PCT that no one else has used before?

I am 26, 5'11", 205lbs, 12-14%bf. 8+ years of lifting experience.

I have run m-drol(solo), m-drol/tren (2x), epi(solo), and tren (solo). Past two cycles were the m-drol/tren. Had great results with both. No shutdown or side problems. I got up to 220lbs but have the lost the weight over the past 4-6 months due to scholl, stress, and not eating enough food.

I have asked multiple times on this thread about what cycle I should run next with no response. I have on hand p-plex, m-drol, h-drol, epi, and tren. I would love to run the real stuff, but I do not have a source. I was only thinking of stacking 3 orals b/c I have already done the sd/tren twice which is supposed to be the best combo, and b/c I have seen more than enough threads of people stacking/bridging 3 orals at one time. If taking 3 at a time is *&^*ing stupid I won't do it. I am not here to have people tell I'm an idiot, I'm here for advice.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just run a good dosed epi/tren cycle.

Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120

p5p on cycle.

PCT/
Clomid 75/50/25/25.

optional PCT assist, cortisol control.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When people do research don't they usually grab information from other threads and use it for their own. Am I supposed to come up with a PCT that no one else has used before?

I am 26, 5'11", 205lbs, 12-14%bf. 8+ years of lifting experience.

I have run m-drol(solo), m-drol/tren (2x), epi(solo), and tren (solo). Past two cycles were the m-drol/tren. Had great results with both. No shutdown or side problems. I got up to 220lbs but have the lost the weight over the past 4-6 months due to scholl, stress, and not eating enough food.

I have asked multiple times on this thread about what cycle I should run next with no response. I have on hand p-plex, m-drol, h-drol, epi, and tren. I would love to run the real stuff, but I do not have a source. I was only thinking of stacking 3 orals b/c I have already done the sd/tren twice which is supposed to be the best combo, and b/c I have seen more than enough threads of people stacking/bridging 3 orals at one time. If taking 3 at a time is *&^*ing stupid I won't do it. I am not here to have people tell I'm an idiot, I'm here for advice.
try the md / epi bridge. i dont think there is any need to add another oral to that. it you had an injectable that would be different. i think you'd be very pleased with the results you would get from that. i have lots of experience with these compounds and the "real thing" and this is the cycle i decided on. so i am preaching what i live.

ottoclif

Awards
Would the epi/m-drol would give me more size than the epi/tren? I love tren, but just notice more vascularity and strength increases on it. If I did the epi/m-drol bridge would you keep the PCT the same as what I originally stated in my first post?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would the epi/m-drol would give me more size than the epi/tren? I love tren, but just notice more vascularity and strength increases on it. If I did the epi/m-drol bridge would you keep the PCT the same as what I originally stated in my first post?
ive had better experiences with epi. but both are good. still increase your vascularity.

im planning on PCT assist and nolva most likely for mine. but yes clomid should work just fine, i would prob up the dose slightly 100/75/50/50 .

and make sure you take some liver supps while on cycle

ottoclif

Awards
Thanks man. I plan on starting June 15. What doses are u using of the epi and mdrol?