question about epi

dannyeff

Awards
i took some epi before i done the weights. a 10 mg cap and i feel a weird cold feeling on my left peck. is that normal???

iv done loads a research and heard ppl gettin sensative nipples on cycle. my left 1 seems hard. i havnt been poking at it or that. seems weird.

what should i do??

thanks

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
You took one pill of epi? Or you've been on cycle for awhile?

dannyeff

Awards
took 1 pill, was going to pulse it to minimise sides

dannyeff

Awards
bump, cmon lads. really need help here. nipples r mega weird!! only took 10 mg ov ephistane

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you cant possibly be feeling sides from one pill of epi. your body does not respond so quickly.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
anythings possible HOWEVER, doubtful youd get symptoms immediately...perhaps a day to a few days later then id think it was a real concern

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
placebo gyno, stop playing with your nipples

dannyeff

Awards
ok, i havent touched my nipples. really though its dodgy. im going to get some nolva. hopefully my natty test kicks in tomorrow. they dont look puffy or that i thought it was cuz the anti e affect n thts why i got the feeling??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epi is a pretty mild compoiund when it comes to sides....I had insomnia and thats it (Something I get no matter what compound I take it seems) also I dont think epi armotases, nor do I think it can shut you down after ONE dose...dont quote me not a doc....but....I think your alright man seriously...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
epi is a pretty mild compoiund when it comes to sides....I had insomnia and thats it (Something I get no matter what compound I take it seems) also I dont think epi armotases, nor do I think it can shut you down after ONE dose...dont quote me not a doc....but....I think your alright man seriously...
I seriosly doubt that you would get a side that quick from such a low dose of Epi. If you did then it sucks for you, never do anymore PH's. I think you either have done other supplements that you aren't telling us, or maybe you didnt know were steriods, or you are just plain crazy. Give it a few days before you start going crazy about having gyno and going on 4 weeks of Nolva for one damn pill that your system prob metabolized in 2 hours.

And for above. Epi is non-aromatizing.

dannyeff

Awards
rite i here us all, i took ec stack cuz i wa hoping to cut but thats all. over the years my sex drive has been **** si was kinda thinking j have low test. al get blood done on monday. what us think

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27