M1T, nolva sickness

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
me and my friend started an M1T, 4ad cycle two weeks ago. everything was going great but for the past 2 days my friends throat has been really red and swolen, also he has trouble sleeping and cold sweats. he took 20mgs of liquid nolva for the past 3 days so i think this may be the cause. has anyone else heard of things similar to this? i know about M1T sickness, but he was fine the whole time. any advise would help.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
M 1-T puts many demands on your body. Although it is not common, falling sick when coming off an M 1-T cycle happens to quite a few people. The idea is that the M 1-T drains your immune system and if your diet and rest are not adequate during the cycle, you will fall sick eventually. Nolva also has sides, but what you describe happens most often after an M 1-T cycle, not after just any cycle that uses Nolva for PCT. All your friend can do at this point is do his best to recover. Continue with the Nolva (although he could drop the dosage in half just in case), lots of rest, and a good diet--keeping the protein levels up. If the condition does not improve in a couple days, see a doctor.