Cannot Sleep For Anything

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken 6mgs of melotonin, and I am well fed, mdrol dose was 7 hours ago....wtf...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tranquil sleep, but melatonin is bad news for dudes, lowers ur test levels.....i'd go with valerian root or chamamile root

warrenpeace

Awards
tranquil sleep, but melatonin is bad news for dudes, lowers ur test levels.....i'd go with valerian root or chamamile root
Or get TP's sleep aid capsule with all of them wrapped into one for a low price. I swear my sleep is of better quality and I need less of it to feel well rested the next morning/day. PM for a discount code if you're interested in trying it out.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That data is overblown.

This is in rats, and some studies have shown an increase in test in humans, but a decrease in sperm count. Also a large boost in GH.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Benadryl work??? Maybe I will pci kup some valerian root and Benadryl...I finally fell asleep lol and feel SLUGGISH as all hell

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smoke a J and bust a nut, that'll make you pass out

svt cobra

I went to my Doc, I couldnt sleep ( I had Trensomnia ), and he wrote me a script for Ambian CR. I got 30 of the generic for like $1.20 and only use a half a pill. Problem solved....

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ambien is cash money! i used to pop a small handful of those after a wkend of partying and it was lights out.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
50-100mg trazodone.. ill usually stack that with 6mg melatonin.. some phenbuit or gaba... 2000mg of bulk-1 carboxy.. i have alot of trouble sleeping too.. on cycle ill throw in some xanax or a valium on those restless nights

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50-100mg trazodone.. ill usually stack that with 6mg melatonin.. some phenbuit or gaba... 2000mg of bulk-1 carboxy.. i have alot of trouble sleeping too.. on cycle ill throw in some xanax or a valium on those restless nights
Holy hell... Do you also have someone up at night making sure you are still breathing?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell... Do you also have someone up at night making sure you are still breathing?
ha.. no need.. i wake up about 8 times during the night even on all that.. although having the sleep aids in my blood stream helps me at least fall back asleep instead of laying there tossing and turning the rest of the night till i have to get up... im not really big into the benzos.. i use them pretty sparingly.. although i do take the melatonin/trazodone/bulk1 carboxy every night

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no Benzos for me- I have a tendancy to eat like 7 2mg xanax bars...no good....I no longer dabble in them lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I do not have a doctor...nor do I want to get back on any sleep aid...looks like im going to have to do my best till Im off cycle- when off cycle I do not have this problem

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just my style... no need to fill my liver with more toxins.... ambien is terrible on liver! Hey Unreal any more logs coming up?
not gonna log anything, or do a pseudo-log which turns into an actual log either. But i've got my idea planned out and I just started something new, check a few threads down.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night quil puts me out more than benedryl. Though it does have alchol in it so I don't know if you'd want to depend on it.

Tyler3295

Awards
Night quil puts me out more than benedryl. Though it does have alchol in it so I don't know if you'd want to depend on it.
I don't think it has alcohol anymore. Although it does have lots of sugars in it! Spiking your glycemic index right before bed is the last thing you need!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Maybe for some bros, I take this everynight with benadryl as I can't sleep well, ever since I started taking it, I feel a little more hornier :lol: