please help me meet my goals. - AnabolicMinds.com

please help me meet my goals.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Exclamation please help me meet my goals.

Hey everyone, Im 21, 5'8, 165 lbs and have been for a long time. Ive been working out regularly ever since weight lifting in middle school. Since the last couple of years I have been changing my routines a little bit every 3-4 months so that I dont get to use to it and I eat the way I should, sleep as much as I should have to and take in enough proteins,carbs,and fats. Ive been looking into some ph's but have heard way to many things and to much diff advice. I was wondering if someone wouldnt mind helping me understand what to get that will meet the goals Im going to write below. Im saying now Im new to this realm of bodybuilding and I am taking this seriously so I dont want to be called stupid, or idiotic I just want to find out the truth about these products and which ones will help me reach my golas. Thanks so much!

My goals are mostly in size as I am currently the size of your average high schooler. I am alot stronger than I look but I dont feel big and I dont look as big as I want to.

My biggest focus is solid size gains. I want to bulk up as much as I possibly can. Of course I want to gain strength and confidence but rite now Im looking to gain size.

Heres what Ive been looking into and have been told to get. Please tell me what you think or know about this stack and if its gonna do the trick for me.

CEL - P Mag
    CEL - M1-4ADD
    LG - Receptor
    IBE - Epistane

Again this is what Ive been reffered to and have been looking at. So please feel free to really tell me if this is worth it or if this is to much for me for my first time or If i should be able to handle it. Thank you guys for all the help and time.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pcav89 View Post
    Hey everyone, Im 21, 5'8, 165 lbs and have been for a long time. Ive been working out regularly ever since weight lifting in middle school. Since the last couple of years I have been changing my routines a little bit every 3-4 months so that I dont get to use to it and I eat the way I should, sleep as much as I should have to and take in enough proteins,carbs,and fats. Ive been looking into some ph's but have heard way to many things and to much diff advice. I was wondering if someone wouldnt mind helping me understand what to get that will meet the goals Im going to write below. Im saying now Im new to this realm of bodybuilding and I am taking this seriously so I dont want to be called stupid, or idiotic I just want to find out the truth about these products and which ones will help me reach my golas. Thanks so much!

My goals are mostly in size as I am currently the size of your average high schooler. I am alot stronger than I look but I dont feel big and I dont look as big as I want to.

My biggest focus is solid size gains. I want to bulk up as much as I possibly can. Of course I want to gain strength and confidence but rite now Im looking to gain size.

Heres what Ive been looking into and have been told to get. Please tell me what you think or know about this stack and if its gonna do the trick for me.

CEL - P Mag
    CEL - M1-4ADD
    LG - Receptor
    IBE - Epistane

Again this is what Ive been reffered to and have been looking at. So please feel free to really tell me if this is worth it or if this is to much for me for my first time or If i should be able to handle it. Thank you guys for all the help and time.
    I would not advise you to stack, one due to your age, two your workout and diet is not working. Post your workout and your diet, something isn't right and you first need to find out what stopped your gains. Post the above and ask guys to tear apart your workout and diet and help you find the problem, there are a lot of youngguns here that know their ****. I'm not trying to bust your balls... just trying to point you in the right direction.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

No offense taken man I appreciate it a lot. I'm lost with this. I haven't gained one lb in literally a year. Or more. I meant to say I'm 5'10 and 165 lbs on fluctuation lol. Any ways here's my diet. Also if I shouldn't stack do you have anything to recommended taking to help me gain some solid size?
    My daily diet is. ...
    Morning - oatmeal no sugar. Milk. Banana.
    Snack - usually half serving of weight gainer wich is about 600 Cal
    lunch - sandwich. Apple. Gatorade or water. And usually a meal bar
    Snack - other half of weight gainer another 600 Cal roughly
    Dinner - whatever the girl makes for dinner lol
    Snack before bed - on's pro complex and a banana or Ham n cheese rolls.

Supps -
    gnc's mass xxx weight gainer
    On's pro complex
    Gnc's multi vitamin
    Fish oils
    Carb additive for protein shakes

That's all I've got to really show for now but I think its not to bad and based on my diet I should be gaining a little weight here n there. I've always been a really hard gainer and usually smaller than most people lol. Usually lifting more but I'm really wanting to bulk up significantly more then I am now. Any recommendations of what to change what to add and what to take and wich Ph to take is really appreciate. Thanx again for the reply bro.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I say add more calories if u r a hard gainer. How often are u working out? How active is ur lifestyle and job. U need to find out what kind of diet/workout works best for u before u cycle or u will just be spinning ur wheels. Of those listed with a bulk in might I would say M1,4ADD but since ur lack of experience I would say Epi or P-mag. How much P-mag and Epi do u have?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I dont have any of it rite now, Im trying to figure out which will be best for me before I buy anything lol. Heres my workout...
    Monday - Chest and Triceps
    Tuesday- Cardio (light), abs
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday- Off
    Friday Back and Biceps
    Saturday - Shoulders
    Sunday- Off

I normally do 3 sets of 12,10,8 and I typically do 3 - 4 different workout to each muscle depending on how I feel throughout the workout that day. I added another 1000 cal by starting a second serving of my weight gainer but Im also going to add some misc food in there to get it done.

So you think epi or pmag? I always heard m1-4add was the way to go if you really want size, and epi was if you wanted to reduce estrogen and cut up a bit..? thanx again for all the help..
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epi or Pmag would be better suited since this will be ur first cycle. Pmag should give u better size gains depending on ur diet. I really like Epi and have talked to people who can add bulk while using it. Like I said it is more diet dependent.

If I was u I would enjoy the fact that I could take in a lot of calories. Eat whole meals and pound down food.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Alright Thanx for the help. I think Ill look into those two and work on my diet a bit. As long as either one will be safe for first time users lol. Thanx again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH For My goals?
    By 808Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:11 AM
  3. Your Goals
    By Future in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:14 AM
  4. Is this workout routine going to meet my goals?
    By TheDees in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:06 AM
  5. What are your goals?
    By Workman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:18 AM