Anyone feel guilty on cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Yea. I feel awesome too, and I love feeling like a machine. The gym is always the best part of the day, an absolute hit of ecstasy when you get those huge pumps.

You said it right there man... It's ALL for that feeling for me. That moment when everything clears from my mind and everything in my body is exploding for that one rep is complete bliss for me and is the best part of my day undoubtedly..
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

2. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Its just hard to pin some test when you friends are saying "dude, you are going to look like a complete idiot if you gain another 20lbs"
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

3. man i miss m1t..... it was onyl one week but i miss it with test and tren ace ....
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

4. I feel great! but I try not to make large gains that are too noticeable also. gaining 20lbs in 4 weeks is obvious what's going on.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    I feel great! but I try not to make large gains that are too noticeable also. gaining 20lbs in 4 weeks is obvious what's going on.
    Eating your vegetables! What else could it be??
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Almost 40 and feel ready for first cycle
    By Gilbeyjack in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:14 PM
  2. feel like crap on cycle
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:58 PM
  3. Do you actually feel good while on cycle?
    By Sad_que in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:01 PM
  4. any 1 feel like **** when getting off cycle
    By mike103 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:56 AM